Chapter 29

3 months later.

"Morning Gin, Morning Blaise." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." They both said.

I looked at the two suspiciously. They were sitting unusually close.

I think they are together.

"So how are you two doing?" Ginny asked.

"Ok I guess." I said.

"How are you two doing?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows.

They both turned really red and moved apart from each other.

Me and Draco sat down opposite the two tomatoes laughing.

We planned to spend the day together, it would be me, Draco, Ginny, Blaise, Fred and George.

Over the past few months we have been trying to track the rebellion. There was no sign of them anywhere.

Narcissa's stomach has been growing by the day, she has had Lucius run around doing things for her. It was really entertaining to watch.

Bella and Rudolphus have been going out on missions to try and find the rebellion.

Bella, Rudolphus, Narcissa and Lucius wouldn't let any of us leave the house on our own, they said that if we wanted to go out, there had to be at least two of us. They didn't want us to be kidnapped again.

Ginny and Blaise went out to buy some popcorn, some Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans, some Chocolate Frogs, some butterbeers and a few pizzas so we could all spend the day watching movies.

It was coming up to my birthday. I wasn't overly fussed about it.

It's September the 15th. My birthday is on the 19th.

I was sat in the library reading the old copy of Hogwarts, A History, not the new one with the 'Perfect Golden Trio'. I loved being in here. I would sit in here often.

I put the book down and went up to the cinema room. The twins and Draco were already up there messing around.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey Hermione!" The Three of them said together.

"What movies have you three picked out?" I said.

It was probably a bad idea letting three teenage boys pick out the movies but oh well.

"Right so we have, Evil Dead, IT, Friend Request," Draco said.

"And just before you start moaning because they are all horror we also chose Babylon A.D, Toy Story 3, Moana, Titanic and Marley and Me." Fred and George said together.

"I'm gonna get the tissues." I said.

"Why?" Draco said.

"Have you ever seen Toy Story 3, Marley and Me and Titanic? We'll NEED tissues." I said.

I walked downstairs to grab a few boxes of tissues.

Blaise and Ginny apperated in.

"Hey! Did you get everything?" I said.

"Yep let's go!" Ginny said.

We walked back up to the cinema room.

Draco was sat on one couch, the twins were sat on another and there was an empty couch. I went and cuddled up to Draco, while Blaise sat down and Ginny cuddled into him.

We put on the first movie Evil Dead.

We were half way through the movie and my head was in the crook of Draco's neck.

There was so much blood and gore. It was terrifying.