Chapter 16

We ran through the ministry with guards chasing us. we ran for the floo.

We were about to make it back to the Black family Manor but Yaxley saw where we were going so I changed courses and landed in a forest.

Ron got splinched. His arm was cut all the was down.

"Harry go in my bag and get a bottle out it is labelled Essence of Dittany." I said calmly.

"Hermione his arm." Potter said.

"Yes just hurry up." I said impatiently.

"Accio Dittany." He said.

He passed me the bottle. I took of the top. And squirted it on him.

"He won't be able to apperate for a while so we're going to have to go on by foot." I said.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Potter asked dumbly.

"Get the tent out and set up. I'll put up some protection barriers." I told him.

"Where am I supposed to find a tent?" He asked before looking at my bag.

"Salvio Hexia." I said.

Within half an hour, the tent was set up and the barriers were put into place. That's when the Horcrux Hunt began.

It had been 2 months in since we had been traveling. We had the locket but we couldn't destroy it without The Sword of Gryffindor.

They had been trying everything to destroy it. Spells. Hitting it with rocks. Banging it off trees.

In the tent I was just thinking of where the sword might be. It might be in Godric's Hollow. After all it is the birth place of Godric Gryffindor himself. I've just got to make sure that they don't find it.

I heard the boys arguing about something. I walked over to them to see what it was.

"Just go then." I heard Potter say.

"Fine I will." The Weasel replied.

"What's going on?" I said walking in.

"Ron's leaving us." Potter said.

"Are you coming or are you staying?" The Weasel asked me.

I need to stay to make sure they Potter doesn't destroy The Horcruxes.

I looked at Potter then back to the Weasel.

"I thought so." He said and stormed off.

Another few months went by. Potter and I had gone to Godric's Hollow and found nothing.

I honestly thought that it would be there.

Oh well.

As the weeks passed. I grew to miss Ginny, Fred, George, Tonks, Bellatrix, Rudolphus, Narcissa, Lucius and most of all Draco. I couldn't wait to see them again.

"I'm gonna go out and look around here." Potter said.

"Ok." I told him.

I couldn't care less where he went. We were in The Forest of Dean. As if he could find anything useful here.

When he was gone I decided to take a nap.

-----

A few hours later I was rudely awakened.

"Hermione." It was Potter.

"Hermione." He said it again.

"Hermione come here." He said.

"What is it Harry." I said.

"Ron's back." He said casually.

"What." I said.

"Hey." Came the voice of The Weasel.

"You complete arse Ronald Weasley. You have been gone for weeks and all you can say is 'Hey'. " I shouted as I hit I'm repeatedly with his bag.

That felt good.