Chapter 5

I look to Greyson's sister, Faye and she looks down to our still connected hands and then up to Greyson confusingly. She raises her eyebrow and Greyson slightly nods back to her. His emotion is serious, the complete opposite of what he just showed me.

Faye's face lights up quickly after Greyson's little nod. She looks to me, happiness evident in her eyes. "It's nice to meet you," she cheerfully says walking over to us.

She was gorgeous, much prettier than I. She had on a black skin fitted dress with a sweetheart neckline showing off her colorful tattoo sleeve. Which by first impression suits her perfectly.

As she gets close enough she smacks Greyson's arm harshly making him release my hand. He growls lowly at her. Again, what the hell is up with all of his growling? But Faye just ignores him and takes both of my hands in hers. "Obviously my brother should've got clothes from me first rather than making you walk around in," she motions to my whole body. "That," she draws out disgustingly.

I like her already.

"It was either that or her muddy clothes," Greyson says annoyed. "Whatever," he turns towards me and I look up to him. "You can hangout with Faye for a while, I have some errands to run. I'll be back in an hour or so." Greyson informs me, to which I nod my head to.

He gives me a quick smile before walking out the door.

As soon as I hear the door click behind him a voice speaks up. "Now let's go, chop chop." Faye tells me pushing me to what I'm assuming is the closet doors.

She steps ahead of me flinging them open. I gasp loudly as I see a huge closet. It's bigger than my room at home. There's so many clothes, shoes, jewelry, and purses. It's amazing!

"I'll be waiting on my bed, and I'm expecting a whole fashion show missy." She says pointing a finger at me.

I salute her as she closes he doors.

Alright, alright. Where do I start?

After 20 minutes of looking I settled on some black athletic leggings that has mesh running all the way up the side, allowing some skin to show. A pale pink, tight fitted hoodie, paired with sneakers.

I don't feel like dressing up at the moment.

I walk out of the closet seeing Faye sat and studying my outfit while she eats a pack of gummy worms.

"I would've never thought to put those leggings with that shirt!" She exclaims happily. I smile back to her sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Is it alright if I have a gummy worm?" I ask quietly because I still don't know if I'm suppose to be eating the good food or not.

"Sure! Pig out for all I care," she chuckles pushing the bag towards me.

Gladly I take a gummy worm from the bag. I relish in it sweetness. I haven't had one of these in forever!

"So Willa," Faye says grabbing another gummy. "How did you and my brother meet?" She questions innocently, my eyes bulge.

"Greyson and I aren't a thing!" I quickly rush out.

Faye laughs at my worried state, "Alright, alright. But I'm still intrigued on how you ended up here."

I look down to my lap twisting my fingers together, I guess no one told her about me. "So no one told you how I got here?"

She sits up in the bed looking down to me, "No?"

Taking a deep breath I start the excruciating story, "Um, I was uh, I was kidnapped. I got told that I was on territory or whatever, and that no one wonders this far out in the woods. But friends and I were camping, and something happened so I just ran." I bitterly laugh looking up to stop tears, "I ran so far Faye. I didn't even know where I was going, I just had to get out of there. I couldn't face them any longer." I feel a tear rush down my face, but I quickly wipe off the moisture.