Chapter 10

tw/ violence

~~two weeks later~~

Ever since Greyson and I opened up to each other we've been way more comfortable around one another.

Greyson would joke around alot and he would throw in a bunch of witty and narcissistic remarks-more than I'd like.

Like now while we're eating dinner he sits across from me, and he won't stop looking up and winking, and or waggling his eyebrows.

I throw a piece of my bread at him that was sitting next to my pasta. He's lucky this piece doesn't have any sauce on it.

The bread flies across the table, and he catches it with ease without even looking up from his plate. Damn you werewolf superpowers. "Try harder next time little one." He smirks up to me before looking back down to his meal smugly taking a forkful of spaghetti.

"Then stop doing that!" I laugh gesturing my hands wildly.

He raises an eyebrow after patting his face clean of all pasta sauce. He looks at me seriously for a few minutes, just searching through my eyes. I can't help but get mesmerized by the blue orbs.

But once he see's me ogling him, he winks.

"Ugh!" I throw my hands up in defeat.

He takes a sip of the water in front of him before he smirks over to me, "Don't be hard on yourself Willa. I know you just can't resist the urge to stare at me. I am sexy after all."

I scoff loudly, very loudly. "Please. Try again." I try playing it off.

Greyson taps the end of his knife on the tip of his chin, "So you're not attracted to me?" He smirks challenging me.

Pushing my pasta out of the way I rest my elbows on the table, placing my head upon my hands. "Not. A. Bit." I challenge back.

He smirks, slowly scooting back his chair. My face remains stoic and unreadable.

But suddenly he disappears in a blur of speed, nowhere to be seen in front of me. My expression quickly falters as I look confusingly to the empty leather chair sitting in front of me.

Before I can react my chair gets spun around quickly so I'm facing what once was behind me.

What I see before me is Greyson towering above, his eyes a stormy blue.

I'm swooning right now, but it's not like I can show him that. "Stand up," he tells me.

Doing what he says, I slowly stand up. My face set on emotionless.

But still standing I only make up half of his height. He still towers over me.

Suddenly he puts his hands on my waist, ignoring the tingling sensation I get I look him coldly in the eyes. Slowly he snakes them down, past my hips, finally stopping mid thigh. "We'll see about that," he whispers lowly in my ear before he grabs my thighs harshly hoisting me up in the air.

I refuse to yelp, I refuse to make any emotion at all as I wrap my legs around him.

Only to stay stable.

He then rests me on the dining room table, that can fit 20 or more guests at. Which I don't even know why we didn't just eat in the kitchen.

Though he moves to stand in between my legs as I cross my arms giving him zero satisfaction.

Raising an eyebrow suspiciously, he shrugs as if acknowledging his defeat. A smile tugs up at the corners of my lips.

But what surprises me is that he suddenly lurches forward connecting his lips to my neck. His fingers ring onto my waist as he pulls me closer to his body.