Chapter 63

Koda's POV~

Gasping I sit up quickly, pressing a palm to my forehead.

All I remember is Willa healing me, and as soon as she passed out, the room flooded with people. Then as Bahee came up to me, his elbow struck my head.

Now, I'm here. Wherever here is exactly.

Blinking my eyes, I squint them as the sun beats onto my face.

Wait, the sun?

Looking around I finally see that I am sitting on frost ridden grass, the cold breeze blowing through my hair. Im out of the holding area. I'm outside.

Slowly I stand, feeling my head pound in objection as I use a surrounding tree to help me keep steady. If I'm outside I can try to track back to the territory and get help for Willa.

Once I start to walk, my steps pause.

"Silas," I whisper as his scent starts to seep into my nose. He's here? They let him go to?

Turning around I see his white hair sticking out from bushes that he was thrown in. "Silas!" I yell fumbling to his position.

I'm quick to pull away the leaves that his is engulfed in, shaking his body. "Silas, wake up." I tell him hopefully. "Wake up!" I yell shaking him even harder. Though when his eyes flutter, relief washes over me. "Thank god," I sigh pulling him to me.

"K-Koda?" He asks softly just starting to wake up.

"You're okay. I got you," I quickly pull him out of the shrubbery. I use my body to support his as we start to walk slowly. "We're going to be okay, I'm getting us back to the territory."

"Did he hurt you? D-Did Bahee do anything to you?"

I shake my head, "It's not important. I'm okay now and that's all that matters. Okay?"

Other than the small limp, Silas looks almost unscathed. Thank god.

"Who's there?" Someone in the distance yells.

My steps stop, along with Silas' as we look at each other. We're still a ways from the territory, why is there someone way out here.

I resort to keeping my mouth closed as I motion to Silas to follow me behind a tree.

Stay hidden until they pass, and then we continue.

Pressing my back to the tree I hear at least three sets of footsteps start to surround us. This causing me to hold tightly onto Silas as he grips onto my shirt firmly.

"Just stay put until they pass," I link him.

My head whips to the side as I hear footsteps directly across from us, a couple meters away.

But when I look, my heart drops. "Sebastian," I say under my breath as I watch him look around.

He didn't hear me.

I smile, my hold on Silas slipping.

"Sebastian," I say louder. This time his head looking directly to me.

Once our eyes connect, happiness engulfs me.

In a split second we run to each other wrapping our arms around one another desperately. "Oh my god, you're really here. You're okay," Seb says gripping onto my shirt as if he let go I would disappear.

"I'm okay," I laugh smiling into his neck.

Sliding my hands off of him, my smile grows as I see his own.