Chapter 77

~TW: descriptive gore towards the end~

Willa's POV

I watch as Seb gives me one last nod before leaving the shed with Vera in his arms. Then, my attention is pulled back to Bahee in front of me.

At first, I was scared of the idea that Seb brewed in his head. I didn't want to face Bahee again, and I sure as hell didn't want to fight him either.

But after coming here, and seeing the condition that those two were in, it's not like I could just stand here and watch. I felt this anger rage inside of me, more then I've felt in a while.

But still, I'm afraid.

"You're acting tough now?" Bahee chuckles as he squares me up, rubbing his jaw that I just kicked. I glare at him in response. "Look at you, you're still scared. I can tell by the way your fists are trembling."

I shake out my hands on reflex with his remark. Is it that obvious how scared I am? "Let me guess," he continues. Looking up from my hands, I get taken back when he suddenly pounces on me. I grunt when my back hits the wall harshly with his forearm pressed against my neck, pinning me. He leans in close, right next to my ear, and whispers, "How has shifting been for you lately?"

I feel my body grow cold and my eyes wide, I struggle against his hold, but he just presses deeper into my neck twice as hard. He laughs out a breath knowing that he's hit a tender spot.

"You cant do it can you?" He smiles tucking my hair behind my ear. I grab desperately at his arm trying to pry it away so I can get him off of me. The sound of my harsh breaths the only thing taking my hearing. I feel tears begin to swim in my eyes as it continues to get harder for me to breathe. "Answer me little Luna."

"No," I quiver out. "You took everything from me Bahee. All for leverage?" He gives me enough room to say these words before pressing down again.

He shrugs, "I had more planned for you, but you left too soon." He coos out in a fake sweet voice. Though so after I feel his arm steadily pushing me harder against the wall to the point where my airway becomes constricted leaving me of all air.

My hand on reflex press against the wall behind me clenching my eyes closed. "Just sleep and I'll take care of the rest."

As a last resort I peek open my eyes looking for anything, looking for a way to escape. When they glance down at a bloodied pitch fork, I know that's my only way out.

Discreetly I inch my foot under the handle, and before my vision can be taken over with blackness, I kick the tool up to my hand.

I grunt with exhaustion before shoving the points into Bahee's exposed side.

He yells, staggering away from me as it protrudes from his waist. I fall against the wall gathering my breath once again, rubbing my neck free of the tenderness.

"I've had with your games!" Bahee seethes ripping out the pitch fork before throwing it to the other side of the room. His anger becomes evident on his face, making my eyes grow wide with worry.

Pushing myself impossibly closer into the wall, I watch Bahri collect himself. I can't breathe.

"Hey, hey calm down. Don't let him get to you," the tension I gathered in my body starts to deflate hearing Greyson suddenly link me. He must've felt the panic that's been building up.

I was almost to my breaking point.

"I don't know what to do."

"Yes you do," he soothes making me hear the small smile his voice carried. "There's no reason to be scared, you're stronger then him, smarter then him. If you get rid of this fear holding you back, there's nothing stopping you."