Chapter 55

"Greyson, Greyson stop!" I yell pushing him back and away from Isaac. His eyes are gold, and threatening as he stares down to me.

This isn't how I expected things to go whenever he got home.

I was thinking more along the lines of hugging, kissing, smiles. Not yelling, pushing, and lividness.

"I'm giving you one last time Willa," he grinds between his teeth. His neck rolling, as he pushes the anger around his body.

I keep my hands on his chest feeling the mate bond radiating through my fingertips. The feeling makes my knees weaken after being deprived for so long. Though this isn't the time to go all gushy. Greyson could kill Isaac at any moment if he wanted.

Glancing behind me Isaac has wide eyes as they flicker between Grey and I.

If only Grey came home a little later, I could've explained better.

"Let's go upstairs, nothing will be solved if your blood thirsty, and mad. I'll deal with Isaac-"

"Isaac?" He challenges, while a growl emits from deep in his chest.

Tucking my lip between my teeth, I narrow my eyes, "He has a name?" I bite back with just as much attitude that he used.

"I'm going to kill him," he growls walking forward. With as much strength as I can gather, I stop his steps pushing everything I have into him.

"Greyson, I brought him here, I know he won't do anything." Just as I say that, he stops pushing equal weight against me.

He actually takes a step backwards.

I close my eyes momentarily, knowing that I should've worded that differently.

I screwed up.

I told him that I brought him here, that its all my fault. Which he didn't know before.

"Sebastian, make sure it doesn't go anywhere." I look up to Greyson as he says so, watching his eyes fade back to blue.

Only that makes bite my lip nervously. He's fully himself now, which means that he's mad enough to not use Jax. Which also means, good riddance Willa.

Quickly he reaches forward grabbing my wrist, without any sort of warning. I get yanked as he starts walking out of the kitchen.

My feet drag as his strides are large, my legs not able to keep up with his.

My hand flexes and clenches as the hold around my wrist tightens with each step.

That's only until he turns to walk up the stairs. My eyes widen as I run the stairs behind his pace. Only to fall once my legs get inevitably tripped up.

Without turning around, he sighs, pulling my arm up to help me stand. I grind my teeth feeling my own anger starts to rumble inside of me.

Once I'm to my feet he picks up his pace, again.

As soon as he reaches the bedroom's doorway, he flings my body in.

I stumble with the force he used, though I steady myself before I can fall.

My body starts to heat up, as I blink away my golden eyes. Amara scratching at the back of my mind.

The door slams, and that's when I lose it.

"Enough with this bullshit Greyson!" I scream turning around.

I can't help the gold in my eyes to surface again. Though I'm still shocked to find Greyson's livid blue eyes, not gold.