Chapter 67

Greyson's POV~

While we were outside, Sebastian had woken up finally. This making perfect timing since we are coming back to the house, and she could use a pick me up. She needs to see the rest of her people.

She clings around me as we walk slowly through the cold. My hand resting on her lower back as her arms wrap around my middle.

I open the door for us to walk inside, only to catch a glimpse at Koda running around the corner. He pants slightly when he looks at Willa.

It only takes a second for Willa's arms to release me as she runs to him. "Koda," she says hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"That I'm okay? It's all because of you, I'm so happy you're back." He then says tightening his grip. Yeah, you better cherish her. Without her you wouldn't be alive, remember that.

I try not to roll my eyes as I watch. You're here for Willa, not Koda.

Well that's until I see Seb walking around the corner. He rubs his eyes tiredly while yawning. "What's going on?"

In an instant Willa jumps to Seb after Koda let's go of her, finally. She laughs as he stumbles, and catches the wall to keep them upright. "Willa, oh my god." He chuckles hugging her tightly. "I missed you, Piglet."

I cant help, but feel a ghost of a smile raise on my lips.

This is exactly what she needed.

This is exactly what everyone needed. Nobody has been the same without her here.

Leaning myself against the wall I watch as she greets Silas with a hug, fluffing his white hair with her fingers.

But what I didn't expect was to see a blur ram into Willa until both were takes to the floor. Soon laughter erupts from them.

Faye was that blur.

They hug each other tightly on the ground while we all watch smiling.

After a minute or so, they finally let each other go. Sitting up next to each other looking back to all of us.

"You guys can stop staring now," Faye says. Willa is quick to snicker after.

"I just can't believe you're here," Sebastian breathes hiding his mouth with his hand.

Willa pulls her knees to her chest, setting her chin atop her knees. "You can't get rid of me that easily," she says smiling with a yawn then following.

That's my cue to finally leave the wall I've been leaning against.

"Ready to go back to bed?" I ask quietly offering a hand to her.

She nods, "I wish I could stay up. But I don't think my body really wants me to stay and socialize."

"Understandable," Eli says coming over to Faye to help her off the ground at all.

Willa waves happily at him, not greeting him yet.

"Goodnight guys," I say coaxing her upstairs as she starts to rub her eyes with the back of her hands.

They mumble goodnights as we walk up the steps, until we finally make it back to our room.

I smirk slightly when I hear her feet scuffing lazily in the floors. "I need to take a shower Grey," she whispers while shuffling to the bathroom. She eyes the food on the floor but doesn't stop her steps nevertheless.