Chapter 31

I've had to talk to Jared all day to prove I'm fine with him being here.

I've had to laugh at his jokes.

I've had to attempt a conversation.

I've had to act like nothings wrong all day.

Later, we all sit in the living room as the sun begins to fall. Seb, Koda, and Jared having a great ol time drinking everything in the liquor cabinet.

Though the remaining three of us are still sober.

Them three on one couch, us three on another.

Greyson has an arm draped across my shoulders pulling me tightly against his side.

We watch as the three amused as they let their words slur.

"Come on! Drink with us!" Koda says standing up while swaying his hips slightly to the music that's playing. Acting as if the vodka bottle in his hands is his dancing partner.

Drunk Koda is fun Koda.

Sebastian raises his eyebrows offering us his tequila bottle. I scoff resting my head on Greyson's shoulder. I hear him chuckling behind me.

"Just a reminder, two of us are underage." Faye chuckles.

The three drinkers freeze and look to us. Slowly they all make eye contact with each other and then slowly make eye contact with us.

Simultaneously they all shrug as Seb presses harder for Faye to take his bottle. What role models they are.

"Just a shot," Faye says sternly reaching over to grab the tequila from Seb.

"Are you going to drink?" Grey leans in whispering. I crane my neck back so I can look at him. Shaking my head I watch as he smirks. "I've never seen drunk Willa, but I expect her to be a lot more clumsy and bubbly."

I scoff rolling my eyes, while turning my attention back to the front. "I've only experience drunk Willa once and I don't even know what she's like." I tell him smiling slightly.

"You don't remember?" He chuckles.

Sighing I laugh slightly, "Yeah I was pretty drunk. All I remember is the morning after where I threw up on a random stranger who was lucky enough to be laying next to me on the ground. Lets just say she wasn't very happy." I shake my head as Greyson laughs loudly. His cackles erupt through the room at my tragic first drinking story. "So no, I won't be drinking tonight."

He still tries to stifle his laugh as he kisses my temple. I mean I don't blame him for laughing. I can't help but laugh about it too.

Looking over to Faye she tips the bottle just enough to get one shot worth before quickly handing it back to Seb. She scrunches up her face to the taste. But Sebastian seems almost unfazed as he starts to chug the bottle. Koda quickly follows his lead along with Jared.

"They're idiots," Faye retorts smiling.

True.

"Seb-Sebastian! Dance with me!" Koda screeches harshly putting his bottle down on the coffee table. We all flinch as they cling loudly against each other.

Sebastian wastes no time getting up off the couch himself. He hands Jared his bottle, "Drink my shit," he tells him.

"Got it boss," Jared says continuing to chug down both bottles.

We all watch as Koda and Sebastian do the tango, waltz, even a classic slow dance together.

It was funny watching them fight over who took the lead, and who followed. In the end Koda took the lead dipping Sebastian.