Chapter 26

"Shift!" Seb yells at me.

He stands threatening in the middle of the sparing circle staring me down.

He's trying to train me how to shift on command and make it be painless. Though I'm refusing to do just that at the moment.

Seb is really taking this training to heart. He's not going easy that's for sure.

"Sebastian it's going to hurt! I don't want to go  do it!" I wave my hands wildly in the air.

He grunts annoyingly at me while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Look, you need to figure out shifting early. You need to take control of it. If you don't everything will go to shit and it'll be harder to learn later." He sighs making eye contact with me. Pushing back up his glasses he motions with one hand, "Now come on. Shift!"

"Sebastian!" I complain stomping my foot.

He's right you know. Shut up.

He suddenly lets out a low growl, that startles me for a second. "Stop being weak Willa! God damnit! If I knew you were going to be like this I wouldn't of been so willing to help you!" He explodes.

My eyes go wide as I hold up my hand. Where did that even come from?

"Stop Sebastian," I warn. Feeling anger bubble in my stomach. My skin tingling as my hand clench.

Sebastian walks closer to me, as I start fuming with anger. "Awe did I hurt pretty princesses feelings? I'm sorry," he mocks poking my shoulder making it yank back with his force. "Or should I say pretty little Luna, like you're even strong enough to be one." He pokes my shoulder once again as my fists clench tightly at my sides. My blood pumping as every word from his mouth fuels my fury.

I should be feeling sad that Seb is saying all of these vile words. But all I feel is fury, rage. This anger that is swallowing me whole. Consuming my body.

"Seriously Sebastian you're pissing me off. Stop," I threaten again. I growl lowly at him, not being able to control it.

He laughs coldly, mocking me. Amara scratches at the back of my head ready to shift. "What'll you do to me pup?" I can't take it anymore. The fury over taking me, the fire dancing in my stomach.

I shift.

It only takes a second for all of my clothes to rip to shreds, flying with the force of my body changing.

I didn't even have time to think about the pain before I land on all fours.

Already leaping to Sebastian I tackle him. Throwing him to the ground. My front paws pin him to the grass below by holding his shoulders down. My nails threatening to prick his skin. But then he suddenly smiles.

I growl watching him grin. "Let me guess, that didn't hurt at all," he gives me a smug smirk making me snarl in his face.

"Oh yeah," he remembers. "We need to create a link." Suddenly I feel a soft hand caress the back of my mind, urging me to grab it.

"You're a dick! You intentionally made me mad so I would shift." I immediately say as I feel the link in place.

"Bingo," he smiles.

"I hate you," I growl gain. But he just frowns patting the paw that's still pinning him.

"Hey now, let's play nice."

"Me play nice?" I scoff. "You're the one that said all of those insults just to get me to shift."

"But it worked didn't it?" Seb smirks readjusting his black rimmed glasses.