Chapter 29

Plastering a quivering smile onto my face I look up to Greyson's towering figure. "Let's go," he tells me placing his hand on my back.

A huge smile breaks onto his face as he lightly guided me out of the door.

I adjust the dusty rose sundress Seb brought me. I've never seen this dress in my life, so it's most likely Faye's.

As we walk to the house I can't help but watch my feet as the step through the long grass, refusing to look at Greyson.

Will his parents like me? What if I saw the wrong thing?

"They'll love you, don't worry." Greyson tells me quietly as if he's read my mind.

He kisses my temple quickly before we stop in from of the entrance of the house.

We both take a deep breath before venturing inside.

Just as we enter into the living room I hear a high pitched squeal. My eyes grow large as i look around looking for the source.

I then hear a small voice scream, "Greyson!" As I see a little girl jump and attach herself to Grey's leg.

Greyson's hand leaves mine as he reaches down to his leg, grabbing her and placing her in his arms.

Her arms instantly wrap around his neck as she smooshes her face against his. "I missed you so much Lillie," Grey says pulling her close to him.

Wait, Lillie?

That's his little sister.

I smile softly as I watch the two of them hug each other tightly.

Lillie has deep blue eyes taking after Greyson, though unlike Greyson or Faye she has light-almost blonde-brown hair instead of black.

Her hair is pulled back into a high ponytail, which still hangs past her shoulder blades. Her lilac dress pairing perfectly with her slightly freckled face.

"Psst, Greyson." I hear Lillie say. "There's a girl right there. She's looking at us," she tries to whisper, but fails terribly. I try to keep in the small giggles that's start to come up my throat.

Grey glances to me and my heart just melts. He breaks out into a large smile making his eyes twinkle with joy. "She is looking at us." He 'whispers' back to Lillie. "What should we do?" He smirks never taking his eyes off me.

She peeks at me from behind Greyson's head. Her blue eyes study me intensely as she squints at my figure. "Ask her why she's being a creeper," she giggles.

Grey laughs, "Hey Willa. Why are you being such a creeper?" He asks me and all three of us erupt in laughter.

He tickles Lillie's sides briefly grabbing her attention once our laughter dies. "Lillie, this is Willa. She's my mate," he tells her softly pushing some stray hair out of her face.

Her eyes go big as she stares at me.

I wave slightly at her smiling.

She waves back slowly still looking shocked.

Well, that's until her expression hardens and before I know it she hits Greyson right on top of his head. He flinches as she crosses her arms angrily, and I just smack a hand over my mouth hiding my smile. "Did you tell Faye before me?" She asks as if she's a mother scolding a child.

Greyson glares at her rubbing the top of his head. "Well yeah-ow!" Lillie hits him again and this time I can't hide the laugh that escapes.

I get an approving look from Lillie, but I can't say the same when Greyson turns to look at me.