Chapter 57

"You found-" I start, but Isaacs smile and quick nods cut me off shortly.

"Willa, this is like close. Its only like a two day walk, I can start getting people together, and-" he rambles quickly, but Greyson shakes his head.

Grey readjusts himself on the bed, glancing to me with his mouth open slightly. "What do you think you're doing?" He scoffs, laughing slightly.

"Greyson," I scold under my breath.

He looks back to me with a bitter smile pulling on his lips. "What? I'm not going to drop everything just to help him find this pack. Neither should anyone else in our pack. I mean Willa, come on."

"Let's hear him out Greyson, I want to hear what he has to say."

I give him a stern look at his sudden twist in his kiddish behavior. I know he doesn't like Isaac, but you would think that he would want Isaac to leave quickly.

Grey sighs, rolling his eyes slightly at me. Which only makes me roll my own eyes in response.

Though quickly, a small smile twitches on his lips. Which he then grips my waist pulling me into his lap.

He must've learned his lesson, to not start fights over things that don't need to be fought over. This situation is one of them.

I can't help it when my annoyed look quickly becomes a blushing mess feeling his fast heart beat against my back.

"Go ahead Isaac, what did you find out?" I smile softly at him. I don't want him to feel threatened. And if anything I wouldn't be opposed into helping him find his family again. I understand what he is going through.

He looks between Grey and I for a second before he shakes his head backing up. "I-I'm sorry, I definitely interrupted when I came in."

"No, really-"

"Yes, actually-"

Grey and I simultaneously respond. Im sure its easy to tell which one said what.

I smack Grey's leg softly, "No Isaac, you're fine. What did you find?" I continue where I left off. I know I can feel Grey's intense glare at the back of my head, but I ignore it giving Isaac my full attention.

Isaac stutters at first, and I'm sure the glare coming from Grey didn't help him effectively relay his findings. "My alpha is actually wanted," he sniffs his nose shuffling through the papers. "For murder and many other things. So I found pictures and sightings from civilians who are trying to get him caught."

I furrow my brows, looking over to Greyson who is already looking at me. His alpha is wanted for murder and he still wants to go back?

It just doesn't sound right and Greyson knows it too.

"Wait, wait, Isaac-" I stutter. Trying to comprehend why he would want to go back to something like that.

I know Greyson only gave him until spring to stay, but I could've convinced Greyson other wise. A pack like that is something I would never be eager to go back to. "Murder?" I continue.

"I know, it bad. But-"

"Listen, if he's wanted for murder I am not letting anyone in my pack help you find them."Grey pipes up quickly, tightening his grip around my stomach. Though this time I don't oppose to his statement, I agree this time.

Isaac frowns rubbing his hand over his mouth. "Its just-my family is still with them. I know I'm asking a lot, but could someone please help me. I-"

"We said no Isaac," Grey raises his voice behind me. "You're welcome to go back, but I am not putting my people in danger."

"Guys, please-" He starts begging. I feel Greyson's heart beat quicken upon my back. I know any second now he could go off on Isaac. So I quickly cut him off raising my hand.

"Isaac you need to leave. We have already told you that we cannot send people, there's not much more that we can do. You're welcome to stay in the house until you figure things out, but right now you need to leave this room before you make the situation worse for yourself." I tell him calmly, trying to be as nice as I could. But if I wasn't going to be straight with him then he would've kept persisting and Greyson may have blown up on him, or even kicked him out.

Isaac looks between the two of us, before he clenches his jaw tightly, before walking out of the door. He lets it swing open behind him, letting it slam against the wall before he jogs down the stairs.

I flinch with the noise, feeling Greyson shift to get me off his lap. "I'm going to kill him," he mutters as he sets me on the bed.

"Grey," I sigh grabbing his hand as he stands up.

"Willa, we are giving him a home, a place to stay. Yet he does this when he simply gets told no?"

"I know, he's just stressed-"

"I'm stressed," He dry laughs. "But at least I'm grateful for things when they're given." He starts to go out the door to find Isaac, but I grab his hand again holding him back.

"Let me talk to him, you can stay here and calm down. Okay?"

He looks down to me, sighing. He shakes his head a couple of times, before finally nodding and agreeing. I then snake my arms around his middle pulling him into me. I hear his heart slow down when I lean my head against his chest.

"I'll be back in a little," I whisper looking up to him.

"Okay, just don't promise anything I wouldn't promise." He pulls me back as I smirk, a smile twitching on his lips.

Quickly I peck his lips, trailing my finger tips across his arms as I walk past him.

My smile quickly falling as I go down the stairs. Now, what am I going to say to Isaac?

~~~

Okay yes, yes I know I am a terrible person. School has made me busy and I just haven't had the time. This time I promise I will update soon. Big big things are happening soon, don't worry.