Chapter 45

Sitting on the edge of the bathtub I rush as I hear Greyson's steps come back into the room. He's been waiting on me to finish getting ready.

We're a bit late.

I'll just say he wasn't very happy to catch me sleeping when he came back upstairs with my breakfast. The good news is that I feel much better now that I've slept a bit more.

"Willa, are you almost done?" He asks standing outside the bathroom. His head is turned away from me as he puts on his watch.

"Yeah, I just have to put on my other shoe," I grunt trying to buckle the clasp on my heel.

We both sigh in unison-him at me, me at the clasp. "Well if you wouldn't of fallen asleep again," he mumbles under his breath.

Finally I get the buckle fastened rolling my eyes behind his back. I mock his words under my breath before glancing at the mirror.

Nodding, I pad over to Grey.

I slide my finger tips from one shoulder to the other catching his attention. My dress flowing behind me as I peek around his shoulder before standing in front of him.

"Wow," he mumbles looking at me. I blush lightly hearing the words tumble from his mouth. Sometimes it's strange thinking that someone like him, is the one I'll be spending my life with.

Greyson Hudson, you kill me.

"You're stunning," he whispers striding towards me. His arms wraps around my waist pulling me into him.

I set my hands on his chest, "You're not too shabby yourself."

More like sexy as hell.

My eyes flicker at his outfit momentarily smirking to myself. His tight white button up is tucked into his fitted dress pants, the buttons half way undone exposing his chest.

He smiles grabbing my hand, quickly he spins me in a circle. Laughing I pivot around, my white dress flaring with my motion.

It only takes him a second to pull me back to him swaying us softly. There's no music playing, but there doesn't need to be. This is perfect just as it is.

"I love you," Grey tells me his blue irises staring down at me.

His look only makes me smile wider planting a kiss on his lips. It's not like I could resist.

If I get a chance to kiss him, I will without a doubt do it each time.

My hand drag down his neck onto his exposed chest. My eyes linger on the "x" shaped scar on his collarbone before I feel how rapidly his heart is beating.

Looking back up to his eyes, I don't linger on the thought of how that scar was inflicted.

Flints not here anymore, we don't need to worry about him.

"I love you too," I tell him truthfully. A wide grin spreads across his face to my words.

They never get old.

Grey grabs my hand once again leading me out of the room.

I feel a sense of confidence as I feel my dress flow behind me gracefully. My heels clicking nicely letting everyone know I'm coming.

It's a new feeling, honestly.

Gripping Greyson's arm while walking down the stairs, he chuckles quietly at my cautiousness. I better hold onto something just in case. Heels are hard to walk in.

Once we reach the bottom, we're instantly met with the two guards. The two that were there last night.

They glance at each other momentarily before pulling items from behind their backs.