Chapter 66

Greyson's POV~

Holding Willa's hand I watch as Dr. Fleming leaves the room after evaluating her.

She said that the wolfsbane has completely left her system. Now her body is just keeping her asleep because the amount of stress it's been under for the past few weeks.

But she's healthy, and that's all that matters.

Kissing her knuckles softly I lean back in my chair.

It's refreshing to finally come upstairs to our bedroom without the sorrow it would've bring before.

She lays in her spot on the bed, while I pull my desk chair up to her side. Staying by her side at all times until she wakes up.

I smile slightly before my eyes start to droop shut. My own body starting to relax from its intense high of adrenaline.

Maybe now I can actually sleep.

"Greyson!" My eyes shoot open when I hear the shrill voice. It only takes seconds before a little someone climbs into my lap.

"Hello Lillie," I smile kissing her cheek quickly.

She giggles squeezing her stuffed animal to her chest. "Why is Willa sleeping? Can she hear me? Hello!"

Putting my hand over her mouth I cringe to her loud yells. "Let her sleep," I tell Lillie in a hushed tone. "She's very tired."

"But I wanted to tell her hi," she tells me after I take my hand away from her mouth.

Smiling I look down to her. "And you can, just later. When she wakes up I'll have Mom bring you back over."

She nods reaching over, patting the back of Willa's hand gently.

"Speaking of Mom," I watch as she peers up to me for a second before looking back to my mate. "Has she woken up yet?"

Lillie nods fast, "Yeah. Dad and I came here to bring her back home. Why is everyone sleeping? I kept hitting Sebastian and he still won't wake up."

"Just be patient," I laugh slightly.

"Lillie dear, it's time to go home," I look up seeing Mom in the doorway with a sleepy smile on her lips.

"Okay, bye Grey!" She says hurriedly, scrambling off my lap before running out the door.

I shake my head, a soft smile on my lips.

Mom is about to turn away, but I'm quick to open my mouth. "Thank you, for helping her Mom."

She turns around smiling. "Of course, I love you both very much."

"Love you," I whisper as she already turns to walk away.

Taking a deep breath, I sit back in my chair. My hand never leaving hers.

I know that she's back, and she's safe. But I find it hard to not be touching her, just making sure that she's truly here with me.

Smiling slightly as I close my eyes, her scent once again starts to flood the room.

She really is home.

I don't know how long I fell asleep for, but when I open my eyes again the sun has set. The silence in the room is deafening.

Blinking a couple of time I sit up in my chair, realizing I don't feel Willa's hand in mine.

I must've let go in my sleep.

I look to her, wanting to grab it once again but I freeze once my eyes land on her.

Feeling my breath leave my body.