Chapter 69

Hello hello! I know it's been so long since I've uploaded, but here's a new chapter! And since I was gone for so long I'll most likely be posting again in the next couple of days. I only have to edit a few places and it should be up!

Hope everyone is staying safe, and healthy! xoxo

~~~

Panting, I stand opposite of Seb. My hands shake as I look down to the claws that grew out of my nail beds.

I'm actually surprised I could get my nails to grow, considering that everything else on the wolf side isn't working.

Wiping the blood from my nose I watch as Seb circles me slowly. His shirt loosely hanging off his shoulders, almost shredded to pieces.

I may have accidentally gone overboard on the whole claw thing.

Stiffly I turn in a circle making it so my back is never to Seb. The past three rounds he's pinned me, but this one has lasted longer then the others.

Maybe I can actually win this time.

Flinching slightly, Seb shifts his feet starting to run towards me.

On instinct I jump up using his shoulders to propel me over. I feel one foot land, but then the other gets caught in his hand.

I barely have time to blink as he pulls my leg, swooping my other out from under me.

I groan when the side of my head slaps the mat and his weight sits on top of me, pinning me almost effortlessly to the ground.

"Damn it," I curse quietly putting my forehead to the mat.

"That was better, Willa," he pants slapping my back as he gets up.

"It still wasn't good," I growl annoyed. Turning over I lay on my back looking at the ceiling. "Let's go again, I know I can get it this time."

"You've done enough sparring today," Grey then says as he walks towards me.

Looking over, I then notice that we're the only three people in the whole facility. Did everyone leave? When did that happen?

"But I'm not doing good, I need to keep going until Seb and I are matched. Or I need to beat him, that's how it used to be." Sighing I sit up pulling my knees to my chest. "He can beat me so easily now."

"Don't beat yourself up, I'm just too good," looking up to Seb I roll my eyes scoffing. Please tell me again how I missed him while I was gone.

"That was so funny Sebastian, I almost forgot to laugh." I reply watching as his  smirk quickly drops.

Greyson sighs walking between us, "Alright." He holds out a hand helping me back up to my feet. "You can go back to the house Seb. We're going to stay here and work on the whole wolf situation."

"We are?" I ask, sighing.

Looking over his shoulder, he nods once before looking back at Seb.

"Okay okay, I can see when I'm not welcomed. I'll just go clean up, see you guys." He starts walking away, I wave slightly watching as he leaves.

"I didn't know you wanted to start working on this so quickly," I sigh turning back to Grey.

He tilts his head to the side grabbing the side of my head softly. Watching him, he takes his thumb over my top lip rubbing over my skin slowly. Sucking in a breath, I look to him questionably.

He needs to stop doing this to me. My body has been so deprived from his contact that when he touches me, it's intoxicating.

I don't know how I had the strength to stop last night, but somehow I did and I will always be impressed over that.