Chapter 13

We make it down to the kitchen hand in hand. But the second we step through, I'm met with a very confused Koda.

Literally he's stands an inch or two before me.

He zoomed so fast In front of me I had to contain myself from jumping back yet again. What's up with werewolves and using their speed to scare the shit out of people?

Koda grabs my face moving it up, down, and all about assessing it. Good thing my neck still isn't sore or this would hurt like a bitch.

I take notice to Greyson's sudden stiffening when Koda touched me. I see him restraining himself as Koda assesses me confusingly. So, I squeeze his hand reassuringly. He sends the message back my squeezing my hand as well.

"But, I-your bruises?" He questions finally letting go of my face.

I giggle slightly, "About that-"

"I marked her," Greyson happily butts in sounding nothing short but proud of himself. I mean the proud smile, the proud stance, everything says that he's happy with what he did. I blush slightly at his bluntness, but Koda just smirks over to him.

Greyson lets go of my hand momentarily to give Koda another bro hug. From an outside witness it looks so awkward. But I guess you never know until you're the one doing it.

Koda quickly turns after he's done giving Greyson his quick hug and hugs me as well. I make sure to make it short so Greyson doesn't end up growling at his best friend.

"Congrats guys," he says sort of awkwardly. I'm sure he hasn't said that very many times and or it is his first time.

I see him take a quick glance at my neck, obviously looking at my mark. Though I don't care. I'm going to flaunt this mark, it looks badass.

"That actually...looks cool," he says laughing slightly, talking about my mark.

"Right? It totally makes me look badass." I say smiling.

"What about your ass?" A voice appears behind us. A very smug sounding voice.

All of our heads snap to a smirking Sebastian, though I'm sure he wants a death wish. I look over to Greyson and I see his jaw tightly clenched together. Even though it makes him look even more attractive-I don't know how that's even possible anymore. Should I butt into the conversation?

Greyson squares his shoulders still having a death grip on my hand, while I just stand helplessly awkward.

I gape like a fish. Constantly opening and closing my mouth, not finding the words to say. But then I see Sebastian smile. Lightly he pushes on Greyson's chest. "Relax dude," he chuckles. His eyes then traveling to me. Raising a finger he points at me. "I saw your mark a mile away, I was testing the possessiveness waters. And according to Grey's fiery look from the mention of your ass, I think the effects are in place." He smirks raising his eyebrows cheekily.

But this is just his personality. I've learned about his and Koda's from the span of being here.

Koda can be serious at times, he's very protective over his pack. He likes to joke around, and act goofy when he feels like it.

Sebastian, well he's a flirt. He knows I'm off limits since I'm Greyson's mate, but that doesn't stop him from teasing me.

Suddenly Greyson punches Sebastian's arm, not softly I might add.

Gasping I start to freak out because I think they're about to fight.

But then I see the slight smile playing on Greyson's lips. Seb rubs his arm where he got punched, a pained expression on his face. "You're a dick," Greyson laughs before turning around walking to the food laying out.