Chapter 58

I run down the stairs, stopping at the bottom looking left and right for Isaac.

I sigh when I don't see him in the obvious places. I don't even think he's in the house anymore.

"Willa," I hear behind me making me turn around. Though it's not Isaac, It's Seb. He ruffles his hair messily before walking up to me. "Isaac just ran out of here, what happened?" His head tilts in confusion.

Groaning I look to the front door, seeing it slightly left cracked from when Isaac ran out. Just great, now he can be anywhere. "He requested something from Grey and I, and we couldn't give him what he wanted. So then he got mad," I trail rubbing my eyes.

"You're kidding right?" He laughs. "Why is he acting like a toddler?" He snaps.

"Seb I know you dislike him, but I just need to go calm him down okay? Do you know where he went?" I sigh skipping over his snide remark.

He laughs again grabbing my forearm, "Greyson is seriously letting you go after him?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want you to go alone."

I crease my eyebrows, "Seb I'm fine."

"No Willa, I don't trust him. I don't want you to go alone."

Why is he all of the sudden so hostile against Isaac? He used to be a little more accepting than this. What made his look on him change so fast? "Sebastian," I pull my arm from his grasp. "I can handle myself, and I know Isaac would never hurt me."

Seb bites the inside of his cheek, shaking his head slowly looking annoyed. "Fine," he whispers turning around. I can see how tense the muscles in his back are, before he walks away from me.

I don't understand why it is taking everything out of everyone to trust Isaac, he has never done anything to anyone here. Yet he can't be trusted? It doesn't make any sense.

I shake my head walking out of the house, I quickly pick up on his scent.

I follow the trail leading back to him, and as soon as I follow it for a little, I know exactly where he is headed.

Running for a little bit longer, I make it to the training facility Seb brought me to the one day. The same place I met Isaac for the first time.

I find Isaac leaning against the building looking down to his hands.

I step out of the territory line since the building is located outside of it.

It's been a while since I have been here, I don't even think Greyson knows that I've ever been here. "Isaac!" I yell running up to him.

Quickly his head snaps up to me, dropping his hands back to his sides. "Willa," he breathes out with wide eyes. Once I stand in front of him I see his condition, which I crease my eyebrows to.

He's sweating-a lot actually-eyes wide, hands shaking, what's wrong with him?

"Isaac?" I whisper placing my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He pants looking into the woods, his eyes becoming wider. "I'm okay," his head snaps back to me. "I'm just cold, can we go back inside?"

I blink a couple times before he starts to tug on my hand for me to follow.

I notice his attire of short sleeves, and shorts. "Isaac we can go in the training facility, there's heat in there." I offer, but I quickly watch as he shakes his head.

"There's people in there right now, and I don't want to bother them. You wanted to talk? That's why you came to see me, right? I mean-" He rushes out in one breath making me tug back on his hand, confused at his worry.