Chapter 17

tw/ someone forcing themself on another

I hang loosely in Jack's arms, not finding any will to fight anymore. He's stronger than me. "I'm coming," He says gruffly. I can sense anger just radiating off of him at this point. He hates Jack, I mean why wouldn't he? He's my ex, and he's broken me.

Suddenly I'm set down onto a seat, a car seat.

Jack drops me into his passenger seat as he sits in the driver's seat. Quickly I reach for the door handle, but my wrist is quickly caught in his hand. He squeezes down hard, making it crush between his hand.

Biting my lip, I look up trying to stop the tears from rolling down my face. "What the fuck were you thinking Willa?! We all thought you were dead! We all thought you were eaten by a bear or something!"

Nope just abducted by a werewolf pack.

"Let me go. You're hurting me," I whisper. But he pays no attention to me as he scorns me.

"We had search parties, your picture was everywhere, we did everything in our power to find you!" I stomp my feet on the ground, trying to distract my mind from the pain radiating through my arm.

This might backfire but I have to say it. I have to get under his skin like he did mine. "By we do you mean Addie and you?" I almost growl out. I was getting pissed quickly, it was like a sadness mixed with lividness.

My head snaps over to him, momentarily forgetting the pain in my wrist. I glare at him. I see his anger building and building. His eyes getting redder with fury as the second goes by. I don't know if that was a very smart idea or not. "I don't love Addie, I love you!" He screams pulling my wrist towards him.

Oh no.

He smashes his lips to mine suddenly.

It feels wrong, no it feels more than wrong. It's vile. They aren't the lips I know, they're lips I never want to kiss again. "Make him stop Willa," Greyson appears in my head. He can sense his lips on mine, I mean how couldn't he? He has some Wolfy claim over them.

I try pulling away from him, but before I can he grabs onto the nape of my neck holding me in place. He does this as he snakes his hand under my hoodie. His touch feels terrible as if slime covered his disgusting clammy hands. His lips taste like garbage out in the sun for too long. And his scent? His scent is worst of all. It's just not the scent I'm used to. I want him to stop, I need him to stop. I hate this more than words, I hate this feeling of being violated. "Fight him Willa! I know how much you hate this, fight him." I cry as I hear Greyson in my head. He wants me to fight him, but I don't know how.

I try pushing on his chest, punching, smacking, but nothing. He doesn't budge from leaching onto my lips. He doesn't take his grimy hands off my body, touching things he shouldn't be.

That's until I hear a god awful screeching noise behind me, and then a large bang. A large deadly growl rips through the air as arms wrap around me. The next thing I know is I'm standing behind a large body, that's practically steaming with anger. As a very angry Jack gets out of he car.

Greyson ripped the car door off and threw is as if it was nothing.

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around Greyson from behind and sob into his shirt. I feel so violated, like I was just a toy for Jack to grab and do whatever he wanted with it.

Grey quickly turns in my hold, kneeling to the ground engulfing me in a large warm embrace. He kisses my forehead multiple times. "I'm here, shh. I'm here. You're alright," he tells me kissing the tears from my eyes.