Chapter 48

Koda's POV~ (before he met Silas)

Sitting back in my chair I watch the crowd flow with the rhythm of the music. My eyes getting yanked, and lured all over.

Sighing I sit forward, resting my elbows on my knees. I can't stop jittering.

I feel off.

Well, more off then earlier.

My nails click on my mask as I piddle my fingers across it.

I have all of the warriors watching Bahee carefully.

Greyson linked me earlier about the situation, and also what happened between Faye and the alpha of the Lightwood pack.

Good for her.

Groaning I sit back in my chair once again, feeling my leg bouncing up and down.

"Koda!" I hear my name being called.

Just great, just the person I want to see.

Looking up to Sebastian, he jogs up to me. His shirt flies open in the process. I have to look away from his torso quickly before I start staring.

That's a habit sometimes.

"What's going on? I was um-occupied when you linked me," he stops in front of me.

Occupied, which actually means-I was shoving my tongue down a girl's throat.

Perfect.

Clenching my jaw I look down to my hands which are in fists. Just walk away before you do or say something you'll regret.

Standing up, I push my chair back so I don't touch Sebastian. I don't dare look at him, I can't. My head is too cloudy from the drinks I took not that long ago.

Don't be impulsive, stop blaming it on the alcohol.

Sometimes my wolf can be so condescending, but he's right.

"Ask Maxen, I have somewhere to be." I tell him walking away.

Quickly I walk towards the woods which has little to no people. I just need to be alone, and away from people, away from Sebastian. I just need to cool down before I see him again.

It's been so bad lately, my emotions. I'm yearning to be loved, or for someone to return it.

And I know Sebastian would never like me how I like him.

It hurts.

Once I'm deep in the woods I start to take off my mask and jacket. My body is starting to heat up. I need to shift. I need to release everything that's pent up inside.

While I unbutton my undershirt my arm is caught, spinning me around.

"Koda, what the hell?" Sebastian hurriedly takes his mask off throwing it to the ground. "You need to stop being such an asshole."

Ripping my arm from his grasp my eyes narrow, "Excuse me?"

"You're giving me the cold shoulder. You don't talk to me. It's like I'm not even your friend anymore." He pushes me back with each sentence. Anger radiating off both of us, mingling in the air. "I know I didn't do anything wrong. So why are you acting like a dick?"

I feel my breath deepen, its infuriating that he doesn't know why I'm acting like this.

"It's funny how you think that you did nothing wrong," a mocking smile comes onto my lips. "I am sick and tired of hearing you talk about the girls you bring around every night. I'm even more pissed about the fact I can hear what you do every night." I push him back making his teeth grit together. "Oh Sebastian more! Come on Sebastian!" I mock the voice of the girl that was in his room last night.