Chapter 65

So I saw everyone wanting the next chapter, so here you go. Enjoy xoxo

~~~

Greyson's POV~

Everyone is silent around me while I tap my fingers anxiously on my desk.

I peer up to Koda who stares blankly ahead while Silas sleeps in his lap. My eyes then drifting to Sebastian who has his hands over his face while he rests his elbows on his knees.

I think it's been almost a month since I've seen Willa last. And nothing has gone back to normal.

Koda and Silas came back about two weeks ago. They've been doing everything in their power to make up for what had happened before.

But we've gotten no where.

I still haven't been upstairs to our bedroom since. Too many memories of her reside in there. I don't know what would happen if I went in there.

For now, my sleeping place is at my desk or on the couch. Not that I sleep very much anyway.

Everyone here is exhausted. Countless search parties, sleepless nights putting together plans for what we will do once the sun rises again.

I sigh taking the pen in my hand, looking over all the scattered papers on my desk. All of them leading to nothing.

Shaking my head I set the pen back down knowing there's nothing new to write down. I then hear movement in the living room. Faye and Eli must've waken up from their nap.

"Hey," I hear from the doorway a couple seconds later. I glance up lazily to Faye who stands with her arms wrapped around herself. Sleep still evident in her features.

"Hi," I breathe resting the side of my forehead on my fist.

"Anything new?"

Biting the side of my cheek, I watch how Sebastian and Koda turn to me expecting answers. Though I have nothing. I feel like we have checked everywhere that's relevant, but it's like she has completely disappeared.

But I can still feel her.

"Nothing."

I watch as Seb leans back, hitting his spine on the wall frustratingly. "This is ridiculous. She is close, I know she is. But she's nowhere at the same time." He says while clenching his fists.

Faye hugs Eli closely to her. Eli sighs kissing the top of her head. "As much as we want to stay. We need to go back soon. My beta has been keeping the pack duties ever since we left."

My eyes narrow as I look to his eyes. "Oh, so you're giving up?" I ask with an edge in my tone.

"That's not what I said Greyson," Eli says.

"No? Because that's what I'm hearing," I laugh bitterly.

"Greyson," Faye snaps shaking her head at me.

"Fine if you two want to leave, be my guest. While I stay here and-" my mouth quickly snaps shut as my eyes grow wide.

Something is off, something's just not right.

"Grey?" Koda says standing after he sets a tired Silas off his lap.

I shake my head, glancing to the window seeing how the snow hasn't let up yet. "Somethings wrong," I whisper glancing back to them.

Sebastian walks over to me, his arms crossed, head cocked curiously.

When I open my mouth to say something, I hear the faintest whisper. Almost like It said my name.