Prologue

Ok guys so as per most of you requested here is the new story for all of you...

Do tell me if you like the concept...

Manik: Nandini will you marry me.. see you need a place to live and on top of that a safety for yourself..... I will give all the rights.. you can be my wife in all means... We will have to share a physical relation but that is because we need to...

N: but how can we... I mean I cannot come in public. My uncle's are in search of me...

M: I will protect you.. you  can do whatever you wish to..I only need two things in return... Think about it.. we both need this marriage.. I need it to for our own reasons..

N: but how can we I mean.. this decision...

M: see the thing is this marriage is beneficial for both of us and that I know because Navya told me your past.. I am ready to give you everything that a wife needs but just don't expect me to love you...

N: I agree that this is a decision in both out favours.. but still I need time to think about it..

M: take your time but I can guarantee you one thing and that is my respect..

N: I need some time to Clear my head to take such a big step.. I have lost everything that I have..

M: please take your time.. it is a big step for your life..

Ok guys so will the marriage happen...

What would be the conditions by Manik... Why do they have to share a physical relation...

If it will then will live happen...

So tell me if you guys are interested to know what is all these mysties in Manan's life...

Do let me know...