Chapter 20

Ok guys here is the update..

Well first of all I thank all the readers for this amazing response I am just too happy with all the support  well keep on giving me that...

So please  guys do keep on showering me with the support...

Avoid mistakes if any..

After breakfast both Manan moved to go to doctor well Nandini did not protest too much because she was in pain so she just sat in car and closed her eyes resting herself to seat while Manik knew what is happening and so he just kept his hand on hers and moved out....

Ok reaching the hospital they both had parked the car near the back gate and there were few people already waiting for them. Nandini knew why is this all setting done..

Soon they were taken to the cabin and doctor Miloni greeted them..

Dr M: well how are you Mr and Mrs Malhotra. May I know the reason of your visit.

M: well before that I hope my manager has informed to keep all this confidential as if that does not happen then in that case I might have to take a legal action..

Dr M: well Mr Malhotra I have heard that you are a shrewd business man but I got to see it today and about confidentiality then it is part of our duty even if you do not tell us..

Well Nandini now took the charge as Manik would have said something other in his counter.. and this thing would have gone on and on..

N : well doctor I have been facing some severe abdominal cramps and I am for the first time late for my periods by a week.. neither before or after marriage I have been late.

Dr M: well please come and lie down I will check you..

Nandini moved towards the bed while Manik was tensed a bit though he put up a brave face but the pain that he saw Nandini in morning was of a different level..

Dr: waise Nandini how long have you both been married..

N: around four months doc..

Dr: well tell me the exact locations of your cramps and Nandini showed her the location and described the level of pain and how they would happen..

N: actually I had pains from past 3 days but from yesterday they were a bit serious..

Doctor checked her and then applied stethoscope over the area and then with hand moments she checked her abdominal area..

Finally she asked Nandini to straighten up and then checked her to see if there is any fungal infection in her va****l area...

All this while Nandini was too nervous as what might be the issue.. she was figitating with with her fingers..

Once done she asked her to come out and she  will discuss it with Manik and her..

Nandini just adjusted her saree and moved out behind her to find Manik tapping his fingers on the table out of nervousness. Nandini too was nervous.

While Nandini sat beside him gaining his attention. While doctor sat on her chair and then said..

Dr : waise to there does not seen anything wrong may be a mild va****l infection or may be because of periods delay.. but there another possiblity too but first answer my few questions..

Manik and Nandini nodded her to go and ask whatever she feels to.. they both became a bit serious because of the way doctor said they thought that there might be some problem.