Chapter 19

Ok guys here is the update..

Well chapter 18 is private.

Well I am really disappointed with the response guys... There are hardly any comment which would form a sentence and forget inline comments.. 

Most of the comments are in single word or it feels as if a copy pasted statement I am sorry but I am really sad with what is happening.

Guys I was not interested in posting the update only but then I thought for some that hardly comes to 5-6 people who give me good comments this one is for them. But next update will come only when I get a satisfactory response. 

Avoid mistakes if any..

While Manik got the room service and then kept it beside her made her sit on his lap..

M: kya Dekh rahi ho..

N: nothing was just watching the beach and it's peace..

M: you give me the same peace you know that..

Saying this he took her in a back hug while Nandini had a very beautiful smile on her face.. they both then being in the same position had their food and sat there for a while..

soon time started to pass and they were happy with whatever was going on. Their days in Kashid went by talking about their hearts and their best memories.. While back to Mumbai Raj had made sure to talk to Manik about his relationship with Nandini.

While when Manan returned from their honeymoon they were more closer than ever... On coming back and seeing them laughing and enjoying Raj gave a thought on the matter weather he should interfere or not in it.. as he did not want to create more troubles and so he thought to wait for a while and observe them..

While there was one difference in Manan and that is they acted a bit like normal couple.. maybe Manik understood that his gestures are necessary to make Nandini feel secure..

Manik would peck her lips at times or hold her hand while having dinner or lunch or he would take her in side hug while talking things..

Raj and cavya noticed this and we're happy to see some progress in their relationship. Raj decided that he won't do anything and let time make them come closer..

Time started to pass and along with that the relationship of Manan to start to become more normal.. they had intimacy when they would feel like..

It was almost a two month since they returned from their honeymoon.. Nandini was back to her routine and added up business in it.. but for business even on insistence of Raj and Manik she would never neglect doing things for them..

Nandini was working on a project when Manik came from back and kissed her cheek earning a smile from Nandini which was seen on Manik's face too..

M: so what doing why working till now..

N: Woh there is something that I was not getting something in accounts..

M: need help..

N: nope you freshen up I will warm the dinner papa has already slept today..

M: ok..

They both had dinner while talking about their day and stuff.. finally When they moved to their room and Nandini went to change and come back and she sat beside Manik but she was in deep thought..

Manik was thinking on why she was behaving in such a way so he held her hand to bring her back to the world..

M: what happened Nandini...