Chapter 18

Ok guys here is the update...

This update has highly mature images and language so read at readers risk..

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any

While Nandini was happy that he made an effort to make her feel secure and safe and protected with him.. though she never said it but all the feelings that Manik made come in her made her feel more special.

Being out of the kiss Manik started savouring her body.. kissing her and making her feel blessed to be his..

His hands moved to the hem of her one piece and his hands moved to her thigh and started roaming his hand over there while his other hand moved to the chain of her dress to remove it..

Soon she was lying only in her inners while Manik removed his shorts too to be in his boxers..

He came up on her and and started taking her skin under his lips creating heat which was not better then anything else.. he slowly removed her inners also making her surrender under him.

Soon both became devoid of clothes and started acknowledging each others touch.. Manik was kissing and sucking her bre***s. Feeling out of the world.

His other hand was pinching and smashing her other asset while his mouth was doing wonders..

Nandini just rested her hands in his hair fisting his hair.. while Manik took all the time in the world to relinquish her skin one by one taking her assets in his mouth biting and sucking them.

He slowly moved down to her naval and was kissing and biting her skin over there.. while Nandini was just moving up and down with the pleasure. Manik moved back to her bre***s and stated sucking then while his hands moved to her womanhood and was creating wonders over there by rubbing there..

All this while Nandini would either fist the bedsheet or pillows or Manik's hair and her mouth would moan lovely sounds which could make Manik hard on her at times..

The room was filled with sounds like "ahhhh" "ohhhh god" "Manik" "Nandini" and all the more each word just depicted pleasure..

Manik moved his two fingers to her hole making her flinch for a second but later immediately she got adjusted and her moans reached a different level making Manik move his fingers fast while soon the Nandini's shout came..

N: ahhhh Manik I am c****ng...

Her breath got uneven and soon she released her fluids.. while Manik took her for a kiss but soon he got the shock of his life as Nandini placed her hand on his Manh**d and moved her hands. Making him more hard and groan in frustration to find a release..

Soon his hold on her became tight and he fell on Nandini while getting his releases... Once manik was back to a bit normal he without any warning entered her earning the loudest moan for the day and started trusting in her with all his might.

Manik was so hard and fast on her that she could not take it and had to finally say to him to slow down a bit..

Nandini wrapped her legs around him while Manik rested his head on her nape. May be her Scent worked a bit and Manik relaxed a bit..

He started making slow but deep moments in her giving her the heights of pleasure.. making her moan his name in utmost pleasure.

Soon he made an eye lock with her while moving makinf her believe in what he too felt.. making her want to name this feeling as love..

Finally after hours and hours of being in pleasure filling in the room with their moans and Goans Manik was at his climax and so he speeded his movements and soon both reached their highest point together making himself fall on her..

While when today she felt a bit different.. a bit relieved and a bit of a different feeling that he cannot name it. Once he was fine he moved down and took her in his embrace and started patting her head while covering both of them with a blanket..

M: I hope I do not need to tell you that all these rights are just your and will always be yours.. Nandini I have had a bad experience in love that is the reason I never believed in love. My father till date loves that women who has and is giving only and only tears to us.

They used to fight every time and then I started learning that my father is suffering just because he wants to keep me happy.. I never found a mother to hold me and from that time I started hating her and along with that I started hating the word love. I was raised by papa so he made sure that I do not cut my self from the world and do not treat innocent with wrong mannerisms.

That is the reason I am not a complete monster Nandini.. but still I fear giving my heart away so I am sorry that I cannot love you..

N: Manik I can understand it. It is just that I have lost too many things in my life to have faith in my own destiny to keep them as it is.. so I to feel insecure that what if this all is a dream.. what if whatever I am feeling right now is not going to last long. All these content feelings are not meant for me..

Before she could speak further Manik kept his finger on her lips and said.

M: shh Nandini..all this is a reality and you do not need to feel insecure. These arms has only one lady for now and later this arms might have our daughter and not other girl or lady can reach till here..

Saying this he gave a peck on her lips and again took her in his embrace.. both being tired of their makeout and along with that their emotional turmoil sleep took over then and both had a peaceful sleep in each others arms..

Late in the evening they both woke up. While Nandini was about to take her clothes and be ready but Manik pulled her down and requested her..

M: please thodi der aise hi raho na.. I just want you to be here close to me..

N: thik hai.. par we did not have our lunch also.. please at least let us order something.

M: five minutes I will order you just be like this.. saying this he kept his face in the crook of her neck and was resting there.

It created new sensations because they both were devoid of clothes and along with that they had an amazing time some time ago. They shared an heart warming moment by sharing their point of view and perspective with each other..

After few minutes Manik still being with her close to him just called for room service and asked her to be just like that and he brought a shirt for her and wore his shorts..

Nandini moved to watch the silence near the beach. She was just sitting there and watching to infinity..

While Manik got the room service and then kept it beside her made her sit on his lap..

M: kya Dekh rahi ho..

N: nothing was just watching the beach and it's peace..

M: you give me the same peace you know that..

Saying this he took her in a back hug while Nandini had a very beautiful smile on her face.. they both then being in the same position had their food and sat there for a while..

Guys There are some who request me for such images while writing and some who do not..

So do tell me if you want or not..

Will be careful for the upcoming parts..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..