Chapter 8

Ok guys here is the update..

Well Chapter 7 is private... So follow me to read..

Guys inline comments are missing... The level of comments is very less do please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Next morning there was something else only holding for them in the store.. Both Manik and Nandini were having a peaceful sleep. After all they were having some sort of unknown peace within them.. some sort of assurance..

When there were loud sounds coming from outside their doors..Someone was banging their door which made both their peaceful sleep break.. Both woke up with jerk and was a bit embarrassed about the whole situation but soon were comfortable.. as they have made peace with the fact that they have this relation with each other..

Manik immediately went to his closet and wore a track and a sando and moved towards the door to check while Nandini just collected their clothes lying on the ground.. She found her undergarments and wore it while she was still in the shirt that Manik had given.. but it was too large for her so it would come down from shoulders time and again.. She after completing all this just moved and covered herself with the blanket..

While Manik for once looked at her to see if she is not in some compromising state and opened the door with anger written on his face.. as he has always given strict warning to all his servants to not make any notices when they are asleep and specially Raj.. but On seeing the source of the voices he got even more angry..

M: What the hell are you doing in this house. And what is all this noises.. Don't you have manners to maintain your voice level when you are at someone's house... But ohh sorry I forgot that you have sold all your manners in open market like you sold..

Before he could continue another shout came from other side.

Person: What the hell Manik how dare you talk to me like this...

M: Keep your volume down, dad must be sleeping because of sedatives... And you (he said to the servant) how dare you allow her to enter my house..

Person: Manik I am your mother...

Yes the person was none other than Nayonika..

M: I do not have any mother and I do not have any relation with you Neyonika...

Ney: No matter how much you try to run Manik but this is true that I am your mother... But actually I am here because I want to meet your so called cheap wife.. I mean which son gets married without his mother.. I get to know from newspapers today that my son is already married and had a reception party yesterday where his mother was also not invited..

M: First of all I do not care about anything related to you and secondly I do not want your evil site also on my wife.. so stay as far as possible as you can..

Before he could say anything further Neyonika pushed him and barged in the room.. But the site in front of her made her speechless for some time along with that it boiled her blood... Well the site included Nandini covered herself in such a way that the opposite person would feel the other to be naked under the blanket.. as the shirt was coming down her shoulder and she looked as if wearing nothing as she had covered herself with the blanket till her assets.. While seeing her speechless Manik moved beside Nandini and took her in his arms as if he is trying to cover her.. while he placed a kiss on her temple.

M: I always knew that you do not have manner as I said you sold it in open market but today you proved also.. Will you please moved out from here as you see we are the newly married couple and we are supposed to be here and it is really a bad manners to enter someone's room without permission... I mean yaar come on you atleast need to knock before you enter.. Can't you see that you are making my wife uncomfortable in her own house and her own room... so please no actually you do not deserve a please so just get out from here I have had enough of you...