Chapter 13

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Enjoy the ride.. 

Avoid mistakes if any..

M: you know Nandini I can never thank you enough for coming in my life.. I am so so tha...

Before he could complete Nandini kept a hand on his lips..

N: you don't need to. We form same part of the family and whatever I do I do it for my family.. Manik I have already lost my family but now this is my family and I mean it by all means..

As she was saying all this a tear dropped from her eye while Manik moved towards her and kissed her tears while he then said

M: we will always be your family Nandini...

Saying this he kissed her eyes one by one... As soon as he kissed her other eye Nandini opened her eyes and they both had ⁰an eye lock.. his hand started to move to her waist under her saree.. while with the other he supported her face.

He leaned more closer to her and took her lips in his for a kiss..a kiss which had emotions no matter how much we deny..

While being in the kiss Manik came up on her. His other hand was creating a havoc to her body.. a thrilling sensation which cannot be put in words.. Her breathing was becoming uneven while his eyes were clouded with pool of desires but somewhere there were emotions too..

Manik slowly removed the pallu of the saree but not for once he left the eye contact with her

Manik slowly removed the pallu of the saree but not for once he left the eye contact with her. He then leaned more closer to her and took her lips for a deathly kiss.. While his hands went on her assets and pinched it above her blouse making her moan to the loudset along with making her flinch under his hold. She could not hold his stare that was piercing through her body.. She turned facing his back to him..

Manik moved his fingers to her back in a seductive way.. while his hands moved to her blouse stings and he opened them.. He started giving open mouth kisses to her back..

 He  started giving open mouth kisses to her back

Nandini could not take the torture.. She moved to front and hugged him tight.. While Manik too hugged her but his mouth was working..

he was placing open mouth kisses on her neck..