Chapter 21

Ok guys here is the update...

I hope you all like it.. Well a small sorry guys this update has some more hindi then usual in my all updates but the problem was I wanted some exact state of emotions which I could express the best way in hindi.. So please  pardon me...

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid Mistakes if any... 

M: Do not say anything.. We will be the best parents and along with that we are gonna nurture him/her with lots of values like dad did to me and it will be a lucky charm you know why because she/he will be like mumma bringing happiness and only happiness in my life in all the way possible... 

Nandini felt blessed that Manik felt that way for her. She was actually way too happy to know that he was thinking of her as this..

While throughout the way Manik would rant about his excitement for the baby while Nandini  felt out of the world thinking about it..

Manik told Nandini that he want to break the news to Raj in a very unique way or doing something grand. While Nandini made him understand that for Raj it would be better if they keep it simple as he likes things to be simple..

Finally Manik  too had to agree to her and so he did not do any stupid act as Raj's heath was equally important.

When they reached home the glow on both of their faces told a different story  from the time they moved out to visit  the doctor.. well Nandini  was a bit pink with blushing and Manik's eyes were sparkling with joy... Nandini was about to move into kitchen  to see about lunch while Manik moved to Raj but when he turned around to see Nandini she was about to step into the kitchen but soon two voices came to stop her from entering the kitchen.

Well you all guessed it right Manik and Raj well Manik for the most obvious reason while Raj with the thought that she is not well..  Well that is true also because her cramps have not stopped but because of the news that she has finally conceived made her forget all the other things...

M: Nandini kya Kar rahi ho.. no need to do all this you go and rest for a while..

Ra: Manik is right Bacha.. you are not well na then take care it is not good to stress when you are not well...

N: par dad..  I am just checking..

Raj: no need to... Waise what did doctor say..

At that very moment both Manik and Nandini looked at each other..

Nandini looked down with a smile while Manik moved to Raj moved closer to his ear and said..

M: well we just made your wish come true..

Raj: what wish Manik...

M: the same that you wanted me to fulfill.. and today your dream did come true.. you are not leaving me any sooner because..

Raj: why the hell are you building up.. tell me directly...

M: well you are gonna be a grand dad...

Raj looked at both of them being shocked while Nandini moved further to touch his feet and get his blessings. But before she do that Raj took her in a hug..

Raj: thank you beta.. thanks a lot...

M: this is not fair papa.. you are not considering me at all.. all the love only to your daughter..

Raj then Asked Manik too to come and join him in the hug and he did.. Raj then gave blessing to both of them and got something to gift to Nandini...