Chapter 22

Ok guys so here you go...

Guys I am sorry for not updating the for a while as I was not well... Actually I am still not supposed to stress...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

It was a short soft kiss but a way in which Manik had promised too many things to her.. He knows that at this time she might feel all alone and on top of that she is still at times not comfortable to express her feelings in front of him but then he just thought that may be he need to start reading her eyes to know about her emotions and her state..

Well after their emotional cum romantic encounter they both freshened up and moved to have Lunch... While Manik made sure that Nandini is eating properly. She is chewing the food and the food is appropriate for or not and all those things while Raj ordered the cook to everyday include a sweet made of pure ghee and all the food for her should also be made of ghee and all...

While then in the evening Manik had invited Cabir and Navya both for dinner and to celebrate the news. While he moved to collect the reports and once again show them to the doctor in case anything needs to be changed.. Manik collected the reports and showed them to the doctor who asked him to have a seat till she thoroughly went through the reports..

She then noted some points in Nandini's file and then looked up to Manik...

Doc: Mr Malhotra please can you tell me what is the routine of Mrs Malhotra...

M: Any problem doc...

Doc: Well not exactly but still can you tell me..

M: Well she has a bit hectic schedule she looks after my father who is a cancer patient and she looks after the normal routine... But she rests less...

Doc: Is there any kind of emotional trauma that she is going through...

M: Well not exactly but yes.. Well it being too personal I hope I do not need to keep it.

Doc: well it is fine if you don't.. But Mr Malhotra your wife needs to have emotional stability because her her emotional unbalance is creating imbalance in her pressure level...

M: then what is it that I need to take care..

Doc: keep her stress free and happy... That is very much necessary for her pregnancy or it might prove harmful to the baby... Because of fluctuating pressure she may faint so keep her fully on food at every two hours..

M: thank you doctor...

Saying this he moved out from cabin and took the revised medicine list and moved home..

When he entered the house he was welcomed with beautiful laughter from Nandini and Raj who were laughing at his childhoods expense but he was relieved that she is happy...

Soon in the evening they were joined by cavya who were still in suspense as to why are they called here when Manik said...

M: cabir itna hi Soch jitna tera dimag hai... Warna fat Jayega....

C: sale suspense mai mar dalega kya... Bol na baat kya hai... Waise bhi aaj Malhotra Mansion Mai Kuch alag hi charm hai...

M: waise Cabir I would suggest ki you imporve all these antics of your and become a bit mature after all chachu banne wala hai.

C: Chachu banega tu pehle... Be....

Saying this he ignored the fact and then moved to say something and then that is when he realised what Manik said while Navya had already looked at Nandini to see and confirm what she is meaning... While Nandini confirmed to Navya....

C: Ek Minute Ek Minute you mean to say....

He moved the finger towards himself as if asking what is it that he meant I mean to say to confirm that what he is interpreting is true or not.... While Manik's broad smile confirmed that it is true...

Cabir immediately stood up in his place and jumped up on Manik and congratulated him.. His happiness had no bounds... he was not able to express his happiness...

While Navya too took Nandini in a side hug.. While Nandini opened the bowl of kheer and fed Navya first and then Nandini moved to Cabir who took her in side hug and fed him kheer too...

C: Boss Manik aaj to party banti hai.. Aur sukhi sukhi nahi daaru wali... Saying this he took Manik near bar after dinner while Navya and Nandini moved to room so that they both can also sit and talk and have fun...

At bar area..

C: You know Manik I am soo happy for you that you have no idea the extent to which I cannot even describe that fact...

M: You know I am too very happy... You know Cabir there is this feeling that I have and I am not able to put it in words.. There is some kind of content feeling inside me which is not able to be expressed....

C: Tujhe pata hai na Manik ye phase bahut difficult hota hai for every lady...

M: I don't know Cabir at one side I feel that I am a complete but there is something the other side in me that makes me fear the future yaar.. We both have great understanding care and what not between us but Nandini is still not too comfortable with me.. She do not say her problems or any kind of pain that she goes through... Today when I got the confirm news with the reports I went to doctor and then she said that Nandini has pressure problem which is not good and that is because she is under some mental stress all the time.

C: That is because tum dono ka relationship is a bit weak. You both have created all the understanding in this relationship but you need to make her feel that much secured that she does not have that thing in her, near you she needs to be that comfortable that she opens up her mind and tell what she feels or is going through..

M: Maybe you are right I really need to work on our relationship hai na...

C: Yes Manik in this phase she will need all the more care and love and what not...

M: Cabir where did love come from..

C: Manik Love is also just an emotion which shows care and all the other emotions to an extreme...

M: Cabir I do not want to complicate things from the way they are going.. Let them be as they are atleast for now.. You know na this word has all the bad feelings in me and I do not want to complicate the good that is happening...

C: Be careful Manik kahi teri buri yaado ke chalte achi wali par kala dhaba na lag jaye... Think about all this... Acha let us keep all these senti things to one end and come let us do bottoms up after all mai chachu banne wala hu....

While on the other side Navya and Nandini were in the room where Nandini had kept her head in Navya's lap. While Navya was roaming her hand on Nandini's head giving her that motherly feeling which Nandini was in need of today...

She was missing her her parents to no extent today.. Today she herself was gonna be a parent and she wanted that mother's care to tell what is good and what is not and along with that she wanted that normal husband who would wake up in the middle of night just to fulfill my wish..

Navya and Nandini was not speaking for a while because Navya wanted Nandini to take in that feeling whatever she can while lying like that...

Ok guys so here it ends...

will Manik ever think to bring love between both of them...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl