Chapter 50

Ok guys here is the final chapter...

Guys please do vote and comment.

Avoid mistakes if any..

Nandini pointed towards her hand towards his hand which was covering his mouth while Manik removed it and he was looking at her while Nandini too was looking at him and he finally kissed her forehead with lots and lots of affection in his that one kiss... While Nandini closed her eyes while a tear left her eye and Manik saw it... He removed her tear by kissing them away and moved away from there...   

Manik left the place after bidding bye to Cabir and Navya but not saying anything

Manik left the place after bidding bye to Cabir and Navya but not saying anything. Nandini was happy also but at the same time she was sad too as Manik was creating too much suspense.. the affection that he showed said something else while on the other end Manik was getting things done for both the most important people in his life.

Manik sent a beautiful saree for Nandini as he knew that she won't be having any and on top of that he wanted her to wear it for the party. 

Next morning there was hope, hope that their relationship will find a sunshine.. Hope that he would speak his heart to her.. there was sunshine of hope all around the lives of Manan.. while for Manik he hoped that whatever he is planning turns out the exact same way he wished to.

Manik sent a bouquet of flowers to Nandini and along with that a parcel too... The parcel had a beautiful saree for her for evening...

 The parcel had a beautiful saree for her for evening

Nandini was stunned looking at the saree.. she knew that as always Manik would have taken too much of care and personal attention to select it.

In evening Manik had dropped a message that he would pick her up at 6 as they needed to be at a place by 7. Nandini got ready in saree and handing over Aishi to Navya she moved with Manik when he came to pick her up. 

Manik played with Aishi for a while as he reached a bit early just because of it.. While leaving Cabir showed him a thumbs up as he knew what has been going on with Manik after all he is his best friend.

Manik and Nandini were sitting in car but still Nandini did not speak a word she was looking out of the window and her mind was fully blocked in different different thoughts..