Chapter 40

Ok guys so here is the next update...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any.

Next day they had kept the western one where there was nothing but fun.. On Cabir's blackmail they were serving multi cuisine well not just in food but in alcohol too and he had to keep it..

 On Cabir's blackmail they were serving multi cuisine well not just in food but in alcohol too and he had to keep it

While Nandini again was dressed up in the most beautiful way possible.  While Manik loved looking at her all happy go lucky type..

While all the guests gifted her with too many things. The party was on full swing and Manik and Nandini too enjoyed it when they were playing some soft music to have a couple dance Manik led her to the dance floor and they both danced slowly not to make her tired or hurt but they both did enjoying each other's company there...

Nandini had rested her head on his chest while Manik swayed her on the rhythm.

N: Manik this all seems like a dream. A dream come true.. You know when we took the vows again yesterday I felt some kind of different energy killing those tiny voices which said that us won't be working faded away.. I do not know how but they did...

M: Nandini I know that somewhere I have never been able to give you the assurance about our relationship it always lacked somewhere on my part that security which I always wanted to give to you never reached you... But you know Nandini it is good that you have those insecurities...

Nandini looked at him as if he is speaking some alien language as she was not able process what he meant...

M: I know it sounds weird to you. But Nandini because of those insecurities I worked for us.. I never otherwise would have imagined to work for a relationship to work Nandini but I did.. You know I do not want to put names to our relationship Nandini other than that we have.. Yes we are man and wife and will remain the same till our lasts breath and that is what I want nothing else...

Nandini smiled at him because there was something different in his speaking something that was not the usual but it was something very very deep whose meaning only time will tell her and she wanted that to be left on time.. 

Nandini asked him to come to her level a bit and he did... She immediately placed a long kiss on his cheek making him smile...

While all this while he was rubbing his hand on her up tummy giving her his warmth..

Soon as she was a bit tiered form standing and all they both moved from the dance floor while they both were talking to themselves while their guests were enjoying their time over there...

Soon the party came to an end and Manik was convincing Nandini to have some food though she had some food from the cuisines but as they were not good for her Manik had restricted on eating too much leading her to get pissed off a bit. So here Manik was convincing her to have her food...

Soon the day ended with both of them lying in each other's arms protecting their little baby from all the bad that the world had till he is with them and among them...

Soon time started to pass.. But one thing just grew and that is the fondness that Manan had for each other.. Manik started to verbalised what he felt more and this in turn turned out to be the best thing as Nandini never felt better than to be with them... 

Dadi also saw some more changes in Manan and she would make sure that they both be with each other most of the time uninterrupted... Manik stopped attending office after Nandini entered her ninth month as she needed attention most of the time.. 

Her belly was unusually big then that of those carrying a single child and she being a bit weak both physically and mentally needed care.. Manan would spend time playing cards doing exercises going on long walks or most importantly drives... They both were happiest around each other. 

Nandini never felt safe with anyone around as she felt with him and this feeling made her content to an extent..  Manik on the other hand was so dependent on Nandini emotionally that at times the fear of being cheated haunted him the most.  But then deep down he knew that nothing of that sort is ever gonna happen..

While Manan had even designed a room for the baby as per their own choices promising each other to be there for the baby no matter what standing like a shield to the world.. While Manik on other hand was a bit tensed as at times he felt scared that what if this all happiness is just the silence before the storm. The storm created by Neyonika because till now after the news became public she tried many times to destroy them to do bad things but always was prevented but after the baby shower things went silent from her part..

What if she attacks like a wounded lion and he won't be able to do anything... While on the other hand Nandini was sure that she had developed feelings for Manik. Yes she knows that what she feels is strong and there is something from Manik's side too but then she as usual fears to lose what she has right now and so she conceals them deep within...

Dadi on the other hand did everything she could for Nandini and her health.. She even made a promise to her that she would never leave them and go now. She is now gonna be an integral part of the family...

one such day Manik and Nandini were playing chess in garden so that she can get fresh air... They both were really good at the game and it was going on smoothly... When Manik made a move and soon a smirk adored her face as she made her move giving a check mate to him... 

As soon as she won the game out of excitement she jumped in her place a bit earning a shout as it pained her a lot... Manik immediately moved to her side and picked her up. He soon placed her in the room below which they had shifted in her ninth month not to strain...

Placing her on bed he immediately made her drink water and out of concern he said...

M: You should have been careful Nandini such sudden movements are not advisable to you.. But no you do not have to listen.. Now tell me is the pain less or is it still severe... Should I call the doctor..

Nandini smiled at his concerned filled eyes which shouted in pain along with her. She was still in pain pretty much but if she said it to him then he would be more worried. But who was she fooling... Manik saw that her hand resting near her abdominal area and so he soon removed it and started moving his hand slowly over ther easing a bit of her pain.. While Nandini rested herself on his shoulder closing her eyes...

Manik kissed her forehead and continued with his moments.. After a while he found her asleep so he silently shifted her properly to make her lie down and he too lied down beside her taking her in his arms...

Dadi at the very same moment knocked the door earning a faint voice asking her to enter the room.. She too moved the door slowly to see Nandini sleeping with her head on Manik's chest and he creasing her hair..

M: Kya hua Dadi...

Da: Manu Nandini kitni pyari lag rahi hai na... Bilkul chote bache jaise..

Saying this she leaned and kissed her forehead making her snuggle more in Manik making both of them smile at it...

M: Dadi woh hum khel rahe the to madam ekdum se apni jagah pe kudi so she was in pain.. I guess she will be up in a while...

Da: Ek kaam kar... Mai tel deke jaa rahi hu woh uthe na to jaha dard ho raha tha waha aur uske pairo par dono par malish kar dena acha lagega... Aur haan usko puchna ki koi abnormal kind of pain to nahi hai na...

Manik nodded and dadi soon kept a bowl with the oil there and soon left the place kissing both of their foreheads blessing them...   

Ok guys so how was the update...

Please do vote and comment...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...