Chapter 27

Ok guys here is the update..

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any.... 

 M: Please take care of yourself... I cannot see you hurt by anyways please....

N: Manik relax I am fine.. 

Nandini then moved out of hug and Manik helped her to rest with the back rest as her head was heavy because of the dosage of SOS medicine... 

N: You go and check on papa... And haan please make sure he has his dinner properly.. I am fine now...

M: I am not going... I will tell someone to do this work for me... So you relax... 

N: but....

M: shut up Nandini.... I am here with you...

Manik then sent someone for Raj and also told to inform that Nandini is now fine and resting and also serve them their food in the room only...

Manik started working on laptop while Nandini was getting bored as she hates sitting idle and not doing anything... She called Manik twice who just asked her if she needs anything or not and then on getting negative response he again  would get lost in his laptop...

While on the other end Nandini felt like what will she do as this is just the beginning of her pregnancy and if this continues then she might go mad as never in her life she has stayed idle.. 

N: Manik please if you can work later... I am getting bored...

M: Bas Nandini give me 10 mins something is important and once done I will come beside you... Pakka...

Nandini made a bad face and then reached her cellphone which was kept on the bed side...

Soon Manik joined her and then asked...

M: Hmmm... So what is that I can do to make this stupid boredom go away from your life...

N: I want to have some fresh air can we go out in the garden... 

M: No ways Nandini you are still not fine.. Doctor said that the medicines will make you feel dizzy for next two days so it is risky...

N: You will be there na.. Please I want to go out...

The moment when she said you will be there na... That was the moment when he felt that he has conquered the world and the feeling of pride took over him... He without saying anything took her in a bone crushing hug while Nandini too responded to it by putting her arms around his shoulders....

 He without saying anything took her in a bone crushing hug while Nandini too responded to it by putting her arms around his shoulders

N: That means it is a yes....

Saying this she squealed in joy like a kid... While Manik smiled seeing this side of her..  Soon Manik made her wear slippers and they moved to their own garden only... There he made her sit on the sing and sat beside her where silence just took over both of them...