Chapter 30

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any.

Throughout the way Manik was thinking what the doctor was saying but he still feared about love..

He did not want to complicate things naming them with love.  He has a soft corner for Nandini and that will always be. She hold a very special place in his life but he fears about naming those as love..

He kept all those on the out of his mind and moved and concentrated to make Nandini feel happy and secured with him.. he needs to assure her in all ways..

On reaching home in late evening he saw Nandini sitting in their in-house small temple and doing something so he did not disturb her and then moved to their room to take a bath and cool his mind with all the things that are happening...

Manik then decided to take her out for a night so he got ready and called Nandini...

M: Nandini go and get ready fast we are going out..

N: are but why out all of sudden...

M: are I wish to take you out on a date won't you come.

N: Are acha but what about dad...

M: I will inform him and come.. You just get ready ok..

Nandini nodded and moved to the room to freshen up and be ready. She wore a beautiful maxi dress which was off shoulder.. Actually they rarely go out for such dinner and stuff and so whenever they go she makes sure to look the best as at times they are followed by media also.. 

A small baby bump could be noticed from the dress but Nandini wore a stole in such a way that no one notices it

While she tied her hair in a high ponytail and applied very mild make-up.. She wore flats as she does not wear heels after the news of her pregnancy.

She soon moved down to see Manik making some calls so she moved in front of him and he looked upto to her and gave a beautiful smile...

M: looking beautiful... Saying this he kissed her cheeks and then forwarded his hand which Nandini took immediately..

They both moved out from there and moved to the their dinner place which was silent as it was a private cabinet kind of a thing..

Talking about sweet nothings... Discussion over baby and what not.. when out of the blue Nandini asked Manik...

N: what do you want Manik a boy or a girl...

M: Nandini I do not care what is the gender of our baby as whatever it is, it is our and a symbol of the pure relationship that we share. A gender will not make me less of a father that I am.. so it does not matter to me..