Chapter 5

Here you go with the other... Guys I am taking a short break.. next update will be after 15th February as till then I have the wedding functions..

Hope you all like it...

Please do vote and comment..
Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon the days started to pass... Manan got engaged and then they had mehndi ceremony for Nandini and then haldi and today was their wedding day.. In the morning their haldi happened and now in the evening it was their wedding..They took just one step forward in this relationship and that is to be friends with understanding..

Soon the Wedding rituals started along with just three members that is just Cavya and Raj..

While in the presence of the holy fire they took vows to live together with all the things but they mostly vowed to respect each other and live with understanding

Soon they were declared as husband and wife.. They took blessings from Raj and then Navya asked them to come in the house where she did all the griha pravesh rituals while Manan just stood there and did what they were told to do.

Raj had decided that once the wedding is done they will keep a reception where they will go public and along with that he can call the business world..

Once all things were done Manan were dropped off to their room... While there was no teasing nothing but Cavya had put in the efforts to decorate the room for Manan and along with that they restructured it to an extent and Navya added all the necessities in the room for Nandini..

When Manan were about to enter there was no teasing nothing for them. It was kind of a serious wedding that took place. When they entered they saw the whole room decorated for them which brought uncomfort and awkwardness among them.

 When they entered they saw the whole room decorated for them which brought uncomfort and awkwardness among them

(around the room)

(Ignore the couple

(Ignore the couple.. Bed decoration)

When Manan entered Cabir closed the door behind them and left the couple to be..

Nandini was looking here and there to avoid him but someone had to take an initiative.

M: Amm.. Nandini can we talk for a while..

Nandini nodded her head and then Manik indicated her to sit on bed while he took the place exactly beside her...

M: I know this is a bit awkward... We may not proceed now but we might have to one day or the other. We can wait till you are comfortable..

N: No it is fine, it is just that seeing all these things around make me a bit conscious about the whole thing..

M: Are you sure you want to proceed now only.. We can wait until we both are bit comfortable around each other there is hurry but not to this extent.

N: things will get better but will take time as we are strangers for each other.. So I don't mind proceeding in a physical relationship with you as we both know the truth of this relationship..

M: But just let's talk for now.. So tell me what do you want to do..

N: Manik I was the only child of my parents they always said do what your heart says but my heart always told me to follow my father's footsteps.. He owned an industrial company but unfortunately after his death my grandfather had to give it to my uncle to run and once he died before that my uncle took that company away...

M: Hey sorry I did not mean to make you sad..

saying this he leaned to the back rest and asked Nandini also to relax for a while with the support of back rest.

M: I know the feeling of being betrayed.. Today I am telling you something because one you have right to know and second you need to be careful from her. My mother is not a great example of those mothers in the real life... She is a selfish bitch and can stoop to any level to get the property and money from anyone. She can do anything to manipulate... I was always brought up by my father when my mother was busy sleeping around with tons of men in the town... But because of me my father never spoke about her but than I was mature enough to know about all these things... saying this he closed his eyes remembering all those bad memories..

While Nadini did not feel good about the whole thing so she kept a hand on his and said..

N: We might not get what we always thought of but we might make in life what we wish to.. I will not ask for love but companionship will also be my request...

M: You are right, love might not be the driving force but companionship is where there is trust..

N: Trust is a pillar on the basis of which we are here today.. We both trusted our best friends decisions about our life we just took a step to prove this trust..

M: You really nice and that is the reason why your relatives are behind you but don't worry now you are not alone. I guess now we should sleep... We will wait till the time we are comfortable in each other's presence around us.. Saying this he kissed her forehead and then asked her to change in the walk in closet while he would go to the washroom and change. But then he turned around and asked...

M : you sure you will be able to manage... or is there anything with which I can help you...

Nandini replied in negative and they both went towards their respective places to change but for Nandini things were a bit difficult as she was in heavily dressed and she did not know what to do..

She had no option but to call Manik for some help. She then moved out of the room to look for him and she found him on the bed.. She was a bit hesitant to ask for help.

N: Umm. Manik I will need a helping hand if you can lend..

Manik looked at her and said..

M: What happened...

N: Voh.. Voh actually my dress is heavily pinned up... I cannot remove all the pins on my own so can you help me please.

Manik immediately stood up and moved towards her while both moved towards the closet and then Nandini guided him to help her unpin. Both during this time came a lot more near to each other.. Nandini was a bit hesitant about the whole thing but Manik not for a second made her feel uncomfortable and once done he moved out so that Nandini can change..

After a while Nandini too came out and took her place beside Manik. Both slept besides each other but with distance between them.

What do you think about Manan relationship..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...