Chapter 15

Please do vote and comment and share..  there really too less comments in previous few chapters guys I want some amazing feedback...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manan were in their own daze when Manik said..

M: Nandini you know being here with you. I do not know why but it is giving me peace. I am not it for once thinking about doing my office work or the worry for dad did not cross my mind.. this smile of yours is soothing always keep smiling..

Nandini did not say anything in response but kept looking at the beach there.. while Manik rested on her nape and closed his eyes.. It was like he has taken a break from his routine after almost 5-7 years. He made himself so busy in work and taking care of Raj that he was not able to spend some time for himself.. 

N: Aap ko beaches pasand hai..

M: Nandini mere pas kabhi ghumne ka waqt hi nahi tha, ya aisa bole ki kabhi man hi nahi karta tha.. To jab tak dad was fit and fine we used to go to spend some alone time with each other but then things started to change.

Nandini turned and looked at him in his eyes and asked him something very seriously..

N: Can we make a deal.. Can we just take such breaks every few months may be just for a day or two but it will help us in all the possible ways..

Manik gave her a beautiful smile confirming the fact that he is agreeing to her.. 

M: Cholo freshen up then we will go to have some light snacks and then think what we can do here.

Nandini nodded and moved out of his hold and moved out from there. She freshened up and asked Manik to move when she opened the bag to get some change.. That is when she got a shock and the shock is that the clothes in the bag were definitely not her's.. All of them were revealing though she did not mind wearing such clothes in front of Manik as she has nothing to hide but after the attempt to rape on her she started becoming conscious and she did not like skin show..

She was in deep thought on what to do when Manik came out from washroom and stood in front of her.. Seeing her in deep thought he kept a hand on her shoulder and then raised his one eyebrow as if asking her what happened.

N: Woh.. Meri packing Navya ne ki hai and..

M: And what happened..

N: She has put very small small clothes..

M: So you are not comfortable wearing such clothes in front of me..

Nandini immediately said "No" 

N: No No nothing like that but I became too conscious after the incident and I am afraid to wear such clothes..

Nandini kept herself freely in front of him.. Maybe this is one of the best thing that has happened in this relationship. Manik and Nandini do not have to think twice before keeping their thoughts in front of others. Maybe they do not know but they trust each other to such an extent that they do not have to think twice on someone outsiders words about the other if they say something ill..

Manik took her to bed and made her sit while he took his seat in front of her and took her hands in his. 

M: Nandini fear makes us something which we are not. Do you trust me..

N: What kind of question is this Manik ofcourse mai aapko trust kari hu.

M: Then trust me on this also that I won't let anything happen to you until I am beside you. No one has right to even put their eye on you until this hand of yours is in mine holding on to each other and I swear on myself about the same.