Chapter 37

Ok here is the update...

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Soon at lunch time Manik returned from office and moved to room to see Nandini sleeping with TV on with the AC temperature too low.. He first turned the AC off and covered her as she was a bit cold, he then freshened up a bit and then moved to wake her up as she need to have food on time.. He knows that she is uncomfortable to sleep without him because at times the baby's legs or head comes in uncomfortable position so it is difficult to sleep for her..

Manik moved his hand in her hair and asked her sweetly..

M: Nandini come on chalo get up, we need to go down for lunch.. 

N: Manik I want to sleep. Damn sleepy..

M: Are come on... Dadi bhi hai... She would kill me if she gets to know that I did not bring you for lunch on time..

Hearing about that she was about to sit up with jerk when Manik exactly knew that she would react on this way on the name of Dadi but such jerks are not good for her so the moment he immediately wrapped a hand around her stopped her from giving a jerk to herself...

M: Nandu shanti se.. Dadi is rockstar she would never say anything so never do something like this for her next time.

N: Aapne kabhi unke bare mai kyu nahi bataya..

M: Nandini she was shattered with what Neyonika did with her..  In fact there was a time when she did not keep any relation with dad just because of Neyonika. She did not respond to any of dad's letters for almost 5 years then when dad kicked Neyonika out of this place on knowing that he went there begged for her forgiveness and being a mother she did forgive dad... But she never returned to stay with us...

Nandini wrapped her other hand around him and moved her hand on his back to give him a soothing effect...

M: But I am sure you can heal it and being with you that crack will also heal as you have always have healed all the cracks made by Neyonika in my and Dad's life... Saying this he kissed her head for a long time while Nandini just wrapped herself in his arms...

 Saying this he kissed her head for a long time while Nandini just wrapped herself in his arms

She then moved to washroom and freshened up. She wore a new maternity dress which covers her more than the usual ones..

 She wore a new maternity dress which covers her more than the usual ones