Chapter 48

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment....

Avoid mistake if any...

While Manik sighed and soon sat on bed after changing waiting for Nandini as he saw her feeding Aishi.. He wanted to talk to her but what even he was not sure of that..

Soon Nandini came in the room with sleeping Aishi, she kept her in her cot and moved to bed... Manik tried calling her but she was not even considering him and moved on her side and slept showing her back to him.

While Manik as usual tried to sneak in his hand on her waist but Nandini moved away from him to almost the end. So Manik moved back and slept on his side.

Next morning Manik got up on his self as alarm rang, he looked around and did not find Nandini or Aishi. So he moved to freshen up and when he came out his clothes were also not seen.. He thought that as Nandini is angry with him so she did not remove it..

He got ready and moved to breakfast table with a hope to find his wife and daughter but no she was not there too.. Finally not able to take in the suspense he asked Dadi..

M: Dadi where is Nandini and Aishi...

Da: Are din't Nandini tell you.. That she went to do some shopping and from there she will directly go to Cabir and Navya's place as she was missing her parents a lot.

M: Why did she not wake me up...

Da: She left very early.. She said that some supplies of Aishi are missing and she wants to be with Navya for few days...

Manik knew that what the real reason was and it was him... He wanted to talk to her but she is nowhere.. Looking at his sad and dejected face Dadi said as she noticed some gloominess in Nandini's eyes too so she knew that something big has happened yesterday...

Da: Manik kya baat hai bacha all well...

Manik faked a smile to her and nodded...

Da: Bacha agar rishton ko sambhalna hai na toh jo dil kahe na vo karna chahiye.. They are like glass agar darar aa jayegi na to you will not be able to mend it anytime. So if you feel something is going wrong then mend it before it turns out to be too late and you are not able to do anything.

Manik got what dadi wanted to say and so he decided that atleast he would talk to Nanidni and try to sort it out... Try to make her see his point of view..

He tried calling her but no response...

While the other side Nandini told Cavya everything that happened yesterday... After listening to her fully Cabir said..

C: Nandini actually you both are right in your place.. I know that you are hurt but Nandini you always knew that though he always felt for you but he could never think in that direction as he did not want to name his feelings and make it dirty...

Nandini frowned at his statement...

C: I know you are not getting what I mean to say.. Well that is because you do not know what is it that Manik has never told you and that is the real reason of uncle taking divorce..

N: What do you mean by real reason...

C: The complication level that you think is just a fraction of what uncle went through. Manik was not even born when the issues amongst uncle and Neyonika began.

Neyonika was always interested in uncle's money as she was always behind it.. It was like she drugged uncle one day and then said that he raped her and forced him to marry her, Uncle being a person from a family who always gave importance to values and cultures got married to her as he had known her due to business reasons..

But the moment she got married she started to pretend for few days and months and then she started to ask for money for her shopping and what not.. Soon Uncle started to ask her about her expenses and that is the time she started ill treating dadi who for few months took it..

But once Uncle saw her almost pushing dadi down from the stairs and that was it for Dadi... She said what all Neyonika did with her in past few months... But Neyonika was way more smarter as she had doubted that Dadi will speak up when she cannot take in and that is when there was another bomb on Uncle and that is she pregnant...

Hearing this Dadi too decided that may be if she is a hindrance then she will go away and from that day to the day when Dadi returned she was so much moved that she had no courage to return back to Mumbai.

While throughout the pregnancy period Uncle tried his best to maintain his relationship but he never could as a relationship cannot work by one person na and on top of that whenever uncle would not do anything she would threaten him that she would abort the baby if he does not give her what she asks for and at that time it was like uncle got shattered and he got to know that this woman was never into this relationship..

She was always into a relationship with his money and the day Manik was born uncle gave divorce the very next day and and never allowed her to enter his house from hospital...

But she does not stop there... She would always blackmail and try to manipulate Manik making him hate her the more once he started understanding things... And so his belief for love died before he understood the meaning of love..

When Cabir completed Nandini was almost in tears... She knew that Manik has always suffered but he has suffered so much is something even beyond her thinking...

But still somewhere down the line she wanted to protect her heart from being more hurt than it already was. She was fighting with herself as she does not know what she should do and what not.

While Manik was constantly calling her.. He was desperate to forward his point of view and for that he needs to tell her everything...

Manik was calling her constantly while he drove to Cabir's place as he knows that till now Cabir would have known everything and wanted himself to tell Nandini.

Soon he was in front of Cabir's house and taking in deep breath he moved in and rang the bell...

Soon a servant opened the door while Cabir was behind him only and so he came to him and took him out of the house...

M: kya Kar Raha hai Cabir... I want to talk to Nandini...

C: I know Manik but before that we need to talk and that is more important...

Seeing the seriousness in his voice Manik too agreed and they both moved to garden when Cabir started...

C: Manik you need to know her point of view before you talk to her...

M: but...

C: no Manik.. not today... Till now whenever I tried talking to you to listen to  your heart you never did as you did not want to name any other name to this relation. But it is high time she is hurt by your silence and she is afraid to hurt herself more...

She has been through too much... She has only you and Aishi as her own now and when she opened her heart to you.. you gave her an indirect cold shoulder and that had hurt her..

She always had a doubt that you guys will fall apart if she told what she felt for you and that is what happend... You both are there with each other for so long Manik fighting with yourselves to not let the things going in your heart come out from your mouth...

Think about all these things... And then only try to meet her. Do not meet her if you won't be able to answer her single question...

So finally someone put some brains in Manik... What will happen now...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...