Chapter 41

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Well I have some bit bad news and that is I have got a job and so I am sorry if I won't be able to update regularly guys... Still I will try my level best to update as I do...

Please do vote and comment.. 

Saying this she leaned and kissed her forehead making her snuggle more in Manik making both of them smile at it...

M: Dadi woh hum khel rahe the to madam ekdum se apni jagah pe kudi so she was in pain.. I guess she will be up in a while...

Da: Ek kaam kar... Mai tel deke jaa rahi hu woh uthe na to jaha dard ho raha tha waha aur uske pairo par dono par malish kar dena acha lagega... Aur haan usko puchna ki koi abnormal kind of pain to nahi hai na...

Manik nodded and dadi soon kept a bowl with the oil there and soon left the place kissing both of their foreheads blessing them...

After almost an hour or so Nandini woke up but the pain that she was suffering was not subsiding.. It was minute but still a constant one. Seeing her waking up Manik too looked at her and their both eyes met each other soon enough.

M: How are you feeling...

N: Better but still a bit in pain.

M: Acha suno chalo change your clothes dadi has said that I should massage the area and your legs too.. Look at them how swollen they are looking..

Nandini nodded and moved to change into her bathrobe so that once Manik massages her with the oil he can then move and get a hot water bath well this is her routine after every massage as after massage and bath she normally is very relaxed...   

Manik then massaged her back her abdominal area and her feet and then took her for a warm bath...  Soon after that he made her have some juice but still Nandini complained to him about the constant pain.

Manik asked her if he should ask the doctor and Nandini too was a bit tensed so she agreed to him. While soon Manik  contacted their doctor who said that it might be some pre labour cramps too so she asked them to come for check and they both agreed to it..

Nandini did not want to change so she just took a shawl with her while Manik soon changed and came back to accompany her..

Soon they both went to doctors cabin and were waiting as some patient was there. That is when Manan heard some baby voice and they both looked at the angel there...

Girl: Aunty even you are gonna bring a baby in this world..

Manan were a bit confused as to what is she saying but Nandini nodded in yes... Soon that girl leaned a bit and placed a kiss on her tummy like a shock to manan while she then said

Girl: Mumma says that a kiss from small babies protect the ones who are gonna come to this world.. I always kiss my mumma's tummy to protect my brother...

Manan broke into a beautiful smile while Manik moved towards her he sat on floor to come to her level and then kissed her forehead and said..

M: Well you are a good big sister you know... So this is a good luck kiss to always be a best big sister...

The girl kissed Manik on his cheek and then ran away from there as she was being called by her dadda...

Manik came back beside Nandini and was in deep thinking while Nandini was resting her head on his shoulder....

Nandini on not getting any response from Manik looked at him to find him lost...

N: Kya baat hai... What is it...

M: Nandini we will have another baby too... You know it would have been so different na if in life we both would have siblings.. We both would have still suffered because of few people but still we would have some hope and support from them na...

Nandini too thought upon it and then said...

N: May be you are right but Manik I want to give care to this baby of our... I do not want it to feel neglected because we both wanted him or her to not be left alone or stuff...

M: To when did I say that we will have another one soon... No ways... We will have it after min 5 years when this baby has grown up and can handle itself well... There is no hurry but I really do want another one...

They both did not realize in their discussion that half an hour had passed and they were called... Doctor  made Nandini lie on her bed after changing her clothes while she all this while was keeping on asking her questions to know what is exactly her problem and all the other possibilities..

Manik was waiting out while she checked her...

Soon doctor came out while Nandini moved to change again...

Doc: Nothing major to worry but she is gonna have an early delivery so these are her early contractions... Soon the pain will start to increase so for now take her home but keep timing her contractions and soon when her contractions start to come every 30 mins be careful and if it becomes unbearable then admit her or else after 15 or late by late when the contractions hit 4-5 mins... that is the deadline bring her immediately to the hospital...

Manik noted all the things mentally and then moved to help Nandini walk... They both left the cabin soon after thanking the doctor. Manik informed Navya to accompany them till the child birth as there would be many things that needs to be taken care off and Dadi cannot run around...

While on reaching home Dadi inquired about her health and Manik told her that the contractions have began but it is in initial stage so we need to be alert and also time them...

Manik all this while helped Nandini to sit on sofa while Dadi moved to give her something to eat.

While Manik again helped Nandini to move and rest herself in room... Nandini carefully moved to room. Manik made her rest properly while soon they were joined by Navya who firstly checked weather her delivery bag is properly ready and then she and Manik took turns to be with Nandini to check about her contractions...

At around 3 in the morning Manik was reading some story to Nandini to divert her attention but nothing was happening as Nandini had held him tight because of pain.. Every contraction that hit her she would dig her nails in Manik's skin and shut her eyes tight... She could not sleep also...

Soon it had become out of control for her and she requested him to take her to hospital... Manik asked her to walk few steps she did that too but still no change and so Manik decided to shift her to hospital as her contractions too had neared to 15 mins.

At around 3:30 Nandini was admitted to the hospital and Manik all this while not for a second moved away from her. He kept Navya for support but he was always available to Nandini.

Finally at around 4:30 when Nandini started shouting in pain and her actual labour pain started the doctors took her to OT while Manik called Dadi too to the hospital at 5:00 as he was tensed as to what was taking so long and he was not able to sit also at one place... 

Soon at around 6:30 Manik saw the lights turning off of the OT and the doctor came out...

Manik immediately went to her and asked...

M: Doctor how is Nandini... And Baby...

Doc: Well normally the first question I get from my fathers is it a boy or a girl..

Manik just shrugged his shoulder but he was tensed for Nandini first...

So here it is new member in the house...

Stay blessed Stay happy ppl.