Chapter 3

Ok guys here is the next...

Please do vote and comment and share the story...

Avoid mistakes if any...

After Navya left from there Nandini was in deep thoughts as she is supposed to give her everything just to protect herself and still she will lose her everything..

But on the other hand she will not be around people who are just behind her money and if Navya said he is a nice man than he has to be. But will he respect me.. There were thousands of things roaming in her mind. But one thing that took over everything and that was her FREEDOM.. She cannot live her life in a hideout. So she took a decision but before that she will meet the guy and discuss it clearly with him. Discuss his needs from us and will tell mine too to him very very clearly...

But for now she decided to just inform Navya that she wants to meet the guy. While Navya knew that much of her best friend that she can say that it is a yes but did not say it to Manik and just asked him be ready to meet her tomorrow.

While on the other side Manik was like..

Will she be same as those other women out there who are ready to throw themselves on me just to get expensive gifts and stuff or will she be like Neyonika who can stoop to any extent just that she can get money.. or she will be totally different...

Pata nahi.. papa I am taking this leap of faith only for you and your wishes but on the other side there is a part of me that is telling me that what if I ruin my life more because of her..

But Cabir said she has no one in her life now and who ever is there is behind her property and her..

I just hope things work out...

Both manan slept thinking what will tomorrow bring for them..will the sun shine bright or the clouds would take over the rest of their lives...

Next day around four Manik along with Cabir and Navya left for farmhouse as it is still too risky for Nandini to come in open. So they left there.

When the trio reached there Nandini was nowhere to be seen.. when Navya asked a servant he said

S: madam Nandini madam subh ke 5 baje se kitchen Mai hai... Kuch aisa bol Rahi thi ki unko nind nahi aayi to bas kitchen Mai man behla rahe hai.

Navya asked him to leave and then went towards kitchen and saw that she has almost cooked food for 15 people but Navya knows that this means she is in too much of stress..

Na: kya baat hai Nandu aaj cooking therapy kyu use kar Rahi hai.

N: Navu pata nahi aaj kuch thik nahi lag Raha that to bas as gayi.. why are you here.

Na: madam have you forgotten you wanted to meet Manik so he is here with Cabir.

N: ohh I just forgot.. I will be there in just a moment..

Na: you will come like this only. Atleast change and clean up..

N: Navya I don't feel it to be necessary. I am fine the way I am so please leave it.

Navya had nothing to say as she knows that there is no use to it. So she did not argue but then just opened her hair and moved out from there.

While Nandini asked a servant to serve all of them water and bring some tea and coffee

When Nandini moved out Manik got stunned by her but then again he reminded himself that no feelings are to be there. But still he felt pitty for her as such a beautiful girl has to end up in such a situation.

They all sat and Cabir introduced manan to each other while then they asked the couple to be to just talk with each other. So he along with Navya moved out from there.

When Manan were alone they were like how to start it. While it was more of Nandini who wanted to clear out the stuff with him.

N: ummm. Mr Malhotra..

Manik looked up and asked her to continue.

N: I just want to make things clear to you. As things might get pretty bad if we do not clear things out. Navya told me that she has told my past to you but we might need to clear stuff like we both might be in a relationship of just understanding but then I cannot compromise with the life of my kid. You might be having a baby just to make your father happy but then the baby might always crave for a father and I do not want that.

M: ms Murty

N: please call me nandini..

M: well Nandini the fact is I know the feeling to crave for a single parent. So do not worry I am ready to give you all the rights in my life except love and all my time to the baby. But just don't except me to love you as I do not believe in it. But yes do not worry I will love the baby with all my heart.

N: but Mr Malhotra..

M: call me Manik only..

N: Manik but you need to know that the my family members are behind me for money and they can harm you too..

M: well then Nandini I am not sure if you know who Manik Malhotra is.

N: it doesn't matter to me who you are. I just want to fulfill my dreams and enjoy my freedom.

M: well than should I consider this to be as a yes from your side.

N: yup I am ready... I just want the wedding to be a silent affair so that none of my family knows about it.

M: I will consider that but you will have to meet my father once.. it is just that I want his concent for once.

N: I am ok with it.. when do you want me to meet him as it is a bit risky to come out from here.

M: don't worry about that now onwards you will be my responsibility. Tonight i will come to pick you up for dinner...

Whild Nandini just nodded and then both went to give the news to the couple out there...

So finally Manan meet...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..