Chapter 44

Ok guys here is the update...

I hope the story is not turning boring... the confession is soon gonna happen so have patience and I might end the story after it as The title of the story might not get served after it.

Please do vote and comment guys..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Today Aishi was turning 6 months old, while Manik was so excited that he decided to keep her naming ceremony today itself.

While on the other side Raj was almost recovered but a bit weak. He was still not too much into his routine but Nandini made sure in the name of Aishi that he gets perfectly fine very soon.

On the other hand Manik started considering Nandini as the best thing that could happen to him. A shining star because she took all the darkness away from his life. Today was the day when Manik was gonna launch Aishi in front of the world. 

Till today he even did not give a glimpse of her to the outside world. She was hidden in his protective embrace all the time. The world only knew one thing and that is the he had a daughter.

Today Manik made sure that he handles Aishi while he made all the arrangements to see to it that Nandini is fully pampered. He had made sure about it in full. He had already arranged dress for both mother and daughter specially. 

Manik's happiness knew no bounds. He was behaving as if he was on cloud 9 for their daughter. On the other hand Nandini was a bit skeptical as she did not wish to bring Aishi in front of the world. She was in protective parent mode as she feared that whatever happened with her should never happen to her daughter and  so she almost fought with Manik to not do till atleast till the time she is big enough and finally after a long debate Manik explained her.

Manik told her that if they would not bring her in front of world then in that case they will find other ways for it and that can be more dangerous to Aishi. finally after lots and lots of persuasion Nandini agreed to him.

Morning they decided to go to temple today and evening there was a small pooja followed by a grand party celebrating half year of their baby..

For Pooja also all their close one's were called in which official Naming ceremony was to be held. 

Manik had done special arrangement so that the mother daughter duo along with him can be twinning in all the functions

While in the evening Manik was all suited up while as always Nandini preferred to stay in Indian. And the party was in full swing.