Chapter 36

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

While Manik responded her but soon they both were again in each other's arms but this time there was some clarity in the mind that this is their journey and it might have a long way to go from here to live their life but still today there was a determination in themselves and their relationship.

They made love today which was full of emotions but still they did not want to name it as love...

Soon their time over there was happy go lucky...

They both moved back to Malhotra Mansion where Raj was happy to see them... Time started to pass... Nandini started to show her belly and so Manik announced in the media to their business associates also in her 5th month and so they started getting blessings and wishes but Manik did not throw any kind of party to them as he wanted to share but still wanted to keep it to himself as Nandini too do not like such parties...

Manik would care to the best of her... He would at times massage her legs too even if she does not agree but she used to have swelling and all...

Finally it was her 7th month and at that time Raj said that they both need to keep a baby shower for Nandini as these blessings are good for both Manik and Nandini...

M: dad aapne dadi ko letter Likha tha...

Raj: haan beta it has been a month but koi response to aaya Nahi hai..

Nandini was confuse as she has not heard anything related to dadi before from Manik or Raj...

M: then should I go and bring her... She will be very happy...

N: who is this dadi Manik...

Raj: it is my mother... She lives in our village because whenever she used to stay with us her life would have been a living hell for her because of Neyonika so I only started asking her to live in village as it is much more safe for her..

N: then why did she not come after our marriage...

M: because she is still afraid about it...

N: par ABB to things are changed na so why don't we go and bring her.. Manik during pregnancy old ladies have amazing nuskas and they are the best for the baby and mother both please waise bhi at times we all do not know what to do so an elder will be a blessings...

Manik and Raj had tears floating in their eyes as they never thought that such a person with such a pure soul will enter their life... She changed everything...

She fought with fate and has given Raj an extra life. She has fought with herself for the happiness to come and touch Manik and today her goodness will complete their family too...

Raj: jaa Manik bring maa... Today itself... I want her to live with us now.. forever...

Manik just nodded moved to Nandini and kissed her forehead with lots and lots of affection and said...

M: you don't know what you did unknowingly...

Nandini just smiled at what he said as it is his habit to say things like that at times... But she never felt that she is doing something out of the world...

Manik again hugged her being careful about her baby bump too... But soon their moment was broken by a voice...

Voice: waise to Maine socha Nahi that maan ki tu Kabhi shadi karega... But uske Saath Saath Maine ye bhi Nahi socha tha ki kudi itni changi hogi... Hayyo rabba menu to Khush Kar dita kudi nu...

Manik and Raj both moved to the lady standing there...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Introducing Manik's dadi Pratima Malhotra... A strong woman but torchured to no limit by Neyonika... So Raj had taken a final decision to send her away to their village for a better life.. he writes to her every few days or atleast once a month...

Manik touched her feet and the lady took Raj in a tight hug... She started crying inconsolably seeing his condition...

Da: Raj ye kya haal Bana liya hai apna..

Raj: maa Mai bahut behtar hu abb aap shant ho jayie... please... menu vaste....

M: dadi kaisi hai aap... ABB na mai aapko Kahi nahi Jane duga... Aap yahi rahegi humare Saath... That is final.

Nandini was sitting in her place and was  looking at the scene in front of her with a beautiful smile because she has never seen Manik behaving like a child in front of someone demanding something.

Dadi then saw Nandini sitting in her place and smiling looking at the happiness that was shown in Manik and Raj's face.. At that same moment she knew that nothing better than her can happen to their family...

She shooed away Manik and Raj and stood in front of Nandini... As she was not allowed to bend and stuff now due to pregnancy she just joined her hands to dadi who kissed the top of her head and blessed her with lots and lots of blessings... 

Dadi: Ye khote ko ini soni kudi kaha se mil gayi.. Rab da sukar hai ki inni soni kudi mili... hira hai hira...

Raj: Maa aap achanak kaise... Matlab muje laga aap jaldi aa jayenge...

Da: Beta woh waha pe na khat muje 10 din pehle hi mila.. abb jab itni achi khabar mili thi to maine waha pe inn dono ke liye puja rakhwai thi 3 din ki aur fir uske baad sab sametna bhi to padta hai. Bas jab sab ho gaya to aa gayi.. Bhai itni wadi khushi menu mili hai..

After completing her long statement she immediately removed a black thread with a tawiz kind of a thing tied it to Nandini's hand and then took a two simple black thread and tied them to Manik and Raj too...

Da: Ye tum logo ki raksha ke liye ... Woh chudail ko bhi to pata chal gaya hoga na...

Manik and Raj laughed to the fullest on her dialogue while Nandini pressed her lips to not burst our laughing as she feels it is not good to laugh at someone..

M: dadi aap thoda aaram kar lijiye sab lunch pe milenge.. Muje office jana hai thoda kaam hai will come at lunch...

Manik forwarded Nandini the glass of juice and along with that he gave her medicines... As usual he kissed her forehead and left for office as he had important work but not before moving Nandini to their room.... 

While Raj had informed some chunks and bits of the reason of Manan's marriage to dadi and so she did not leave to her room till the time Manik leave as she wanted to see them.. 

Dadi saw they both had for each other but still there was some hesitation among them and the old experienced eyes of Dadi got to know that they are normal couple but still things are not too normal in between them and she knows Manik too well though he did not stay much with her but he is exact kind of replica of his Dadu so at times it was easy to understand him.

But Dadi was no less than a young prankster and that made her smirk at them as she knows that she will have to play a kind of cupid for them to make them realise that naming your feelings in love is not a crime and if it is then it is the most wonderful crime one can commit...

She slept for a while as she was tired with the happenings and travelling... She informed someone to wake her at lunch or if in case Nandini face some problem... 

So a new entry....

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...