Chapter 38

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manik returned home at around 7 he was a bit relaxed for everything as Nandini was with dadi and she even updated him with her routine with her..

Manik on reaching home the first thing he did was of going to his room to check on Nandini... she was doing some of her regular exercises which the instructor has asked so that she can deliver the baby normally... 

On seeing it he moved and supported her back and this grabbed her attention..

N: Are Manik when did you come...

M: Well just now.. But why did you stop... Continue with the exercises I am here to help...

Nandini passed him a bright smile while Manik kissed the back side of her neck as that was what he was able to reach easily... Well everyday as Nandini had no one Manik used to come early from office around Tea time in evening then he would regularly help her to exercise later they both would spend time talking to baby...

Once done with exercise Manik took a wet towel and cleaned her with that as she was sweating a bit.. He then moved to the closet to get fresh pair of clothes for her and helped her change.. They both then moved down to see Dadi and Raj talking about something...

Manik supported Nandini to come down and then made her sit on sofa with cushions stuffed to support her back.

Manik moved to sit beside Dadi and then as a kid he wrapped his hands around her and placed his head on her shoulder... While Dadi roamed her hand in his hair making him close his eyes in her warmth.

M: So what are you guys upto.. Having a serious discussion..

Da: Well Manu we need to conduct baby shower as per ritual na so we were discussing about that only...

M: Well I do not want any tamasha with media and stuff for Nandini as she hates them... To keep it a private affair with close friends and family... I mean I do not want to stress her also and big function means big stress..

Da: Well it will be according to ritual. So there will be pooja and all then the function. Panditji said that mahurat of next week will be best. I hope Nandini beta you will be comfortable...

N: Dadi mujhe kya problem hoga... I mean you guys will just make me sit in one place.. So whatever you guys decide I will be fine with it...

M: done then things are final... Chalo let's have dinner...

All nodded and moved to have their dinner... This time Nandini was in her usual way chattering and showing tantrums in food as usual.. Manik was shocked for a while but then he knows that how his dadi is and on top of that how Nandini is...

After dinner Nandini was adamant on having a cake and Manik did not want her to have so much sweet in night but finally Manik had to agree on seeing Nandini almost in tears...

Manik put a condition that she will walk for more 10 mins then only he will allow her to have cake and she had no other option but to agree...

He ordered cake for her which came in 15 mins and Nandini savoured it as if it was the end of food in world and she is eating something after days...

While she was eating with hand she had smeared some of it on her face too..

Manik looked at her amused as at times she herself was a small baby... Once done she saw her hands full of cake. She had almost eaten half of it.