Chapter 23

Ok guys here is the another update for all of you...

Please do vote and comment....

Avoid mistakes if any.... 

While on the other side Navya and Nandini were in the room where Nandini had kept her head in Navya's lap. While Navya was roaming her hand on Nandini's head giving her that motherly feeling which Nandini was in need of today...

She was missing her her parents to no extent today.. Today she herself was gonna be a parent and she wanted that mother's care to tell what is good and what is not and along with that she wanted that normal husband who would wake up in the middle of night just to fulfill my wish..

Navya and Nandini was not speaking for a while because Navya wanted Nandini to take in that feeling whatever she can while lying like that...

While finally Navya said...

Na: Nandini Tu Khush hai na... ye Sab Jo bhi ho Raha hai...

N: Navya I am happy... Abhi tak Jo mujhe problem thi vo iss duniya se dar tha... ABB I feel secure with Manik... Muje dad ke vajah se Apne parents ko jyada miss Nahi hota..

Tujhe pata hai the moment Manik got to know that I am pregnant the happiness on his face along with different level of sukoon was reflecting evidently...

Navya Manik itne Khush the with the news but pata Nahi ek daar sa humesha laga rehta hai... As if agar hum ye Sab handle Nahi Kar paye to... What if at any point of time our trust weak ho jyaega to kya Hoga...

Na: Nandini Mai jitna Manik to jaanti hu na uss se I can say one thing very clearly.. Manik Kabhi ABB tera Saath Nahi chodaga Nandini...

Woh rishte sambhalna jaanta hai Tu tension mat le... Bas try to work on this relationship of yours and I am sure that no one will ever be able to come in between the relationship of yours..

Nandini just herd what she had to say and then just snuggled in her lap.. but their talks were heard by two people who are none other than Manik and Cabir...

C: Dekha Manik... I said na that she will become insecure at this point.. you really need to work on your relationship..

M: Cabir but how can I make her feel secure about our relationship..

C: Manik security na normally ek vishwaas ek Saath Aata hai... Normally which comes with some more love and care.. do unusual things for her to make her feel that she is not all alone in this world.. you are like a mirror to her.

M: Cabir I am really afraid Yaar.. you know that I am sure Nandini is no where near what Neyonika is but still I fear to be totally dependent on her...

C: Manik try to have faith on both of yours destiny which has taken enough test.. you both has had your equal set of pain before you both met each other.. Now he won't give any of you any kind of unbearable pain...

M: Hmm... Tu sahi keh raha hai....

C: Chalo hum log nikalte hai... Tu Nandini ke saath reh...

M: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai... Please thoda aur time reh jao na tum log...

C: We will now come regularly... So relax...

Manik nodded while They knocked on the door to gain attention of Navya and Nandini. Cabir asked Navya that they should leave now and she also agreed.. While Nandini was about to stand up and accompany them Manik gestured her to rest while he moved to see them off...

Soon Cabir and Navya bid bye to both of them and then Manik moved to room... He was about to go and change when he saw Nandini sitting on the bed lost somewhere...

M: Kya baat hai Nandini.. Kya soch rahi ho...

N: Nothing bas aise hi...

Manik sat down beside her took her in a side hug keeping her head on his shoulder and interlocking their fingers...

M: Nandini shyaad mai apni khushi mai bhul hi gaya to ask you.. Are you happy with this pregnancy... Because it is you who will go through most of the changes I to will just be there as a support but I won't be able to take away your pain...

N: Manik aap muje galat samaj rahe hai... I am more than happy with all the pregnancy news.. Aapko pata hai I have heard people naming this phase as the best phase for a woman and that is to give birth to a life.. There is some sort of peace that I have..

M: Tumhe pata hai Nandini.. Dad used to tell me stories when I was young about how I was when Neyonika was pregnant with me whenever I missed her as a motherly figure.. But now I feel may be the best thing that she could have done for me and dad is to bring me in this world.. Dad got a reason to face this cruel world just because he has to take care of me and protect me from Neyonika...

Nandini was all the time roaming her hand on his to give him a silent support and soothing effect...

Nandini do not know why but she just wanted to snuggle into  Manik and so she looked at him but something inside her wanted to stop but something more strong wanted to so she did... She moved more closer to her and then she snuggled more in his neck making Manik's hold on her a bit tight..

With her such moves Manik was losing his senses but he still wanted to be in her embrace... He wanted to make her feel that she holds a very very special place in his life which is irreplaceable. While Nandini was fanning hot breath and taking in his scent to calm some kind of emotions that were going on in her mind...

Manik made her look at him and they both had an eye lock... looking in each other's eyes for a while and coming closer.. While Manik finally took her lips in his for a most romantic kiss with emotions and that to a different kind of... He was gentle yet passionate... He was passionate yet possessive... The kiss was all together a different feeling for both of them...

Manik made her lie down and then left her lips. While he was on her but not exactly on her to take care of her tummy and not to put on weight on her...

M: Nandini tumhe pata hai I have never said it to you.. But I will today.. You are one of those best things that has happened to me.. You know thought we married for a different reasons but today I feel that reason was just a way that we both can have a life together... You are an idle daughter to our father. You are an ideal wife to me and along with that you are one of the best partner one can have in life... Sometimes I feel how can something soo good come in my life but then I just do not want to lose the best thing that I got...

Hearing him Nandini had tears in her eyes.. While Manik said all this while looking in her eyes... Nandini actually felt very special... She felt herself to be so lucky that she can bring this feeling in Manik's life.. She was blushing with his words while her eyes got tears because of the happiness that his words created in her life...

While Manik on seeing her tears just moved to kiss her eyes one by one and asking her to not shed these precious pearls..

M: hey I thought that i was giving you a compliment... 

N: You are and I am happy...

M: Then why these tears... I do not like you shedding them....

N: They are depicting my happiness.. Thank you Manik for giving me so much importance, value and respect in your life...

M: I did not give it to you Nandini... You earned them by yourself...

Saying this he again took her lips for a soft kiss....  

So how was it...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...