Chapter 9

Guys here is the update for all of you..

Please do vote and comment.. guys I am still not well so delay in updates...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Days were passing. Manan were adjusting to each considering each other's choices and learning about each other everyday...

They did not get intimate with each other after their reception. They were knowing each other.. They were having some normal conversations and stuff.. They would have meals together discussing about their day.. Talking about everything without any hesitation like in any relationship.. This was a one fine day when Manik said..

M: Nandini Why don't you pursue your dream.. You wanted to run that company then why don't you.. Dad ke liye we will arrange a nurse.. He is already recovering so we can rely on professional help... He will be more proud of you if you run the company..

N: Manik have you gone nuts.. I am not leaving dad.. He needs family, we cannot leave him. Nope no ways I am leaving him on some third person.

Manik held her shoulders and made her look at him.

M: Nandini please try to understand dad ko hum manage kar lenge. You should chase your dream.. I will feel very bad if you don't. You wanted to run your dad's company then why dont you..

N: Manik if we had any that kind of relationship than also would you stop me.. Dad is improving with proper care.. I have lost one father Manik I cannot lose another..

Nandini was now totally in tears.. Manik pulled her in a hug and asked her to relax a bit..

M: Hey... Hey.... Shhhh ok ok I won't force you.. But I have an Idea, why don't you run the company from home and time and again when you are required at office for some time the nurse can stay and sometimes even I will stay but i really want you to follow your dreams Nandini.. Chase them the same way you always wanted to..

N: I will think about it Manik.. My first priority is dad at present.. and I do not want to compromise that..

M: Point taken madam... Acha come let's have something... I am really hungry..

Nandini nodded and broke the hug and was about to move.. While Manik pulled her back and cleaned her tears and said..

M: Take your time but do not stress ok.. 

Nandini just nodded  and moved out from their room.. 

She set the table and asked Manik and Raj both to join for dinner.. While once done they all sat for a while playing cards and watching news with some popcorn...

Nandini brought medicines and milk for Raj when there was constant ringing of bell...

Manik asked a servant to see who was there on the door.. They did as asked while all the other's were laughing and having fun because Nandini was scolding both of them as Raj was neglecting taking his medicines.. And Manik was not saying anything.

That is when loud sounds of claps came from back.. the sound was created by none other than Neyonika..

Ney: wow I am so amazed to see the view... I mean the Malhotra men who never listen to anyone is now being ruled by this commoner.. 

M: what the hell are you doing here..

Ney: relax son.. you will get to know..

She then called some men and as soon as they entered tray from Nandini's hand slipped.. Manik immediately caught hold of her.

M: Nandini kya baat hai..  tell me na...

N: they are my other uncles who sent people to...

She could not complete her statement and tears were falling as waterfall.. It was her unknown fear that had caught hold of him.

Manik cleared her tears and asked her not to worry as now she is a Malhotra and no one can touch you...

He made her sit on the nearby sofa.. asked a servant to give her some water while he moved to handle the greatest nightmare of his life that is his mother. A nightmare that no matter how hard he tries to get up never comes to an end... there is always more and more drama to it..

M: Neyonika what are these filthy people doing in my house..get the hell out of here..

Ney: ohhh so you know the truth of this slut..  I mean I have proof that she is not pure..

M: she is the most purest soul that came in my life.. And for that I do not need a certificate especially from you.

Ney: ohh come on son... Who are you fooling Haan... I just came to know that the slut of your was trying to get pregnant for property...

Manik came deadly close to her face and held her neck..

M: mind you words Neyonika... The words you are speaking is for my dear wife and I dare you... If you say one more word that disrespect her then this will be your last day...

Saying this he left her.. Neyonika ended up coughing badly.. while Manik's eyes were splitting fire.. He just wanted to reverse the time and ask his dad to find some other woman so that such a disgrace would not have been in their life.

Ney: if you do not want these news to come in market then allow me in Malhotra Mansion... Then the news will not go out of this house. 

M: do whatever you wish to do... I do not fear your empty threats.. and I do not need to prove you what relationship I share with Nandini...

Raj: Manik is right Neyonika..  get the hell out of this house and do not dare to come in front of my kids specially my daughter..  I am silent now but I won't stay silent for a long time.. 

Neyonika turned to go but before anyone can notice she directed the people over there with her eyes. And before anyone could realise she was hit by a big rod by the person a
Who immediately then ran away... Manik and Raj stopped looking at her when she turned to go but Nandini was still looking at her..

As soon as the rod hit her a loud shout about escape Nandini's mouth..

Manik immediately turned and looked at her and she made him look at Neyonika who was now bleeding.. Manik moved to her and immediately asked someone to call a doctor as Neyonika had lost her consciousness..

Manik picked her up and took her to one guest room...

While Nandini immediately put a band-aid on her head.. they tried sprinkling some water on her face but nothing worked..

Soon the doctor came there and he said that he need to see for few days and monitor the injury.. till then he has given her an injection and will gain her consciousness soon.. they left from there while Nandini helped Raj to move out from there as it is not good for his health. Nandini gave him his medicines and milk and made him sleep..

After that she returned to the room where Neyonika was there.. Manik was looking over till the time Nandini was looking after Raj..

Nandini entered the room to see Manik looking at nowhere.. she moved to him and kept a hand on his shoulder and said..

N: Manik you might be tired.. go and get some rest I will stay here..

Manik nodded in no and then asked Nandini also to sit beside him.. actually Manik was going through a tuff time.. a tuff time was too chose his emotions for a person called mother and on the other side it is about taking care of a person whom you hate the most.. He knows that this woman was upto something and he cannot ruin somthing that at present is somthing beautiful.

Done with the update..

So what is going on in Neyonik's head..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..