Chapter 14

Guys chapter 13 is private.

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manik moved to office and was looking after the work as he needs to take care of all the important things.. While when Cabir came there he just shrug his shoulder seeing his best friend..

C: What the hell Manik.. Here you were supposed to do the arrangements for your departure and you are working..

M: I have work.. I will look at those later...

C: Where have you decided to go.. 

M: I do not know.. Nandini likes beach... So some beach but to a very near by place..

Cabir slap his forehead as Manik was not even looking up while they were having a conversation..

C: Let me do you a favour and look after your bookings.. Because he had some evil plans in his mind..

M: That would be great.. Saying this he again engrossed himself in work.. 

Cabir Booked their rooms for Kashid in Prakruti Resorts.. It was a good place for couples with all the luxuries had a beach on the back side (Just imagining) Whereas Kashid is not far from Mumbai so both their requirements can be fulfilled..

On top of that Cabir made some special arrangements for the room decor and food and stuff so that they do not have to worry about anything.. He had made all the necessary requirements for them to spend some romantic and alone time over there.. As Kashid do not have more places where they can visit so they can have conversations and know each other..

Soon Cabir was done.. Cabir informed Manik the destination he also made clear that it is not an exact romantic destination but it has a beach and along with that it is near to Mumbai also so they do not have to worry for Raj and Cabir also assured that till the time they both are out Navya and he will be at Malhotra house.. Informing this he made Manik stand up and informed that their journey starts is in next 3 hours so he need to get his bum up and move home so that you can look after packing and stuff and he will look after all the other office related things..

On the other end Navya tricked Nandini to leave her packing on her and she can go and do Manik's packing.. Navya made sure that after this trip all the uneasiness that might be prevailing between Manan will no longer stay.. Cabir called and Informed Navya about the destination and Navya made sure that all the necessary supply for Nandini is there..

Soon she declared she was done while on the other side Nandini did not knew about the destination so she made only the necessities packed and then made bunch of clothes and stuff so that Manik can come and select.. While after all this both the best friends sat to have a heart to heart conversation..

Na: Nandini kya tum aur Manik are you happy with this marriage thing.. I mean things were awkward and the situation in which both of you agreed was also weird..

N: Navya Manik is caring.. We share a bond of Respect and somewhere we also have some soft corner for each other..

Na: That means you guys also consumed your marriage..

Navya was bit hesitant but she also knew that if Nandini is facing some problem then in that case she has no one to go to so she gathered courage and asked about it..

N: Yes we did.. Navya you know we had to have a physical relation.. In fact I need to conceive too at the earliest.. Though dad is recovering but before marriage only we know that dad wants to see his grandchild before... Nandini could not complete the sentence but Navya understood so she just kept a hand on her hand..