Chapter 26

Ok guys here is the update... Well seeing at the decreasing response I have decided that next update will not be until the votes crosses 450+ and comments crosses 70+

So please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Ney: My dear son... I came to give you warning... I am giving you a time of 3 days... I want to enter in this house.. I want to live in this house or the news are gonna spread like fire and then keep on answering personally and professionally... Think twice before doing anything as I will fall to any level as you cannot think also and all the hard work of your so called father will go in drain...

M: Neyonika why do you care of the hardwork that my father has put into... I mean from past four years it is me and only me who is running the company so you are free to spread the news because I do not care...

Ney: But still it is gonna affect the stocks and the company in some way...

M: well then let me clear your stupid misunderstanding...

Manik called someone and said...

M (on call with his PA) : I need a press conference to be arranged in next 45 mins... I need to spread the news about dad..  after all good wishes can obviously Going to help him heal ... All the love and good wishes are good for him...

Neyonika was stunned as she thought that Manik would consider what she is saying but here he played another move... But soon they both heard a loud shout on Manik's name near the stairs... Soon they saw Nandini fainting in her place..

Manik immediately ran and to her to see her already fainted over there... Manik patted her cheeks and but she was not responding...

M: shit.... Nandini... Please wake up....

M: Shekhar kaka... Jaldi Pani Lele aaye...

The servant immediately brought water. Manik sprinkled water in her face but still she did not wake up... Manik immediately called Nandini's doctor...

M: doc Nandini has fainted... I guess her bp went down again but she is not waking up... What shall I do... Should I bring her to you..

Doc: Mr Malhotra no first her coming back to senses is necessary...

M: ok please tell me what should I do...

Doc: Manik Nandini ki medicines me I have added and SOS medicine... 

M: Kaka jaldi Nandini ki medicines liye... I will take her to room....

Manik picked her up and took her to their room... While Neyonika too silently followed as she wanted some thing more to this...

While in the room Manik was creating heat in Nandini's palms while his eyes were almost teary... Soon the medicine that doctor told Manik kept it in her mouth and made her gulp it... while doctor told to make her suck lemon so he was doing that...

M: Doc still she is not up.. I am afraid for both of them...

Neyonika on hearing this was confused but did not pay attention much as she was not able to hear it properly.. So she did not pay much attention...

Doc: Relax Manik she will be up.. But please be careful I have already warned you that these fluctuations are not good for her...

M: Ok.. Thank you...

Soon Manik cut the call while he took Nandini in his embrace and kissed her forehead...

M: Please next time na never pull such stunts on me... For a moment I literally stopped breathing with just the mere thought of you not responding...