Chapter 42

Ok guys here is the next update for all of you...

It is one of the awaited one so please share your views and do not forget to hit the star...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon at around 6:30 Manik saw the lights turning off of the OT and the doctor came out...

Manik immediately went to her and asked...

M: Doctor how is Nandini... And Baby...

Doc: Well normally the first question I get from my fathers is it a boy or a girl..

Manik just shrugged his shoulder but he was tensed for Nandini first...

Doc: Well Nandini is perfectly fine.. We have given her sedative for a while so she will wake up mostly in next 10 mins and a very hearty congratulations you have a baby girl.. She is perfectly fine.. Doctors are checking her.. 

M: Thank you so much doctor...

Manik had slight tears of happiness in his eyes. While Dadi came to Manik and kept a hand on his shoulder.. Manik immediately hugged her tight while Dadi blessed him.. Soon he was taken in a hug by both Cavya and were congratulating him..

While after a while Manik was asked to go to a room where they had kept Nandini and Baby.. He entered in and saw Nandini still under sedative sleeping.. while Manik moved to the cot in the room.

He saw his baby, well Nandini and his baby sleeping there. She was wrapped up fully in the blanket and was kept near to Nandini.. He slowly moved to the cot and first saw the baby for a while taking in her features.. He was analyzing on how was she looking...

He looked at her and realised that he cannot make out exactly how she looks and whom she resembles

He looked at her and realised that he cannot make out exactly how she looks and whom she resembles.. The only thing that he was sure of was her eyes were just like Nandini while her nose was like his...

Dadi asked Manik to pick her up in his arms and he was a bit afraid to for it so he admired her for a long time...

Dadi then nudged him to progress and with trembling hand  he picked up his daughter with lot of fear and worries in his eyes.. Manik carefully picked her up as Dadi guided him and the moment his daughter was in his hand he had all together different emotions running in his mind body and soul.

Manik leaned in and kissed her forehead giving  in all the love that he had for her. While this moment was witnessed by Nandini as she gained her consciousness some time back and saw Manik adoring their baby and then picking her up.. 

Dadi saw Nandini waking up and so she moved to her side and kissed her forehead thanking her in her embrace and said...

Da: Kaisi hai tu...

Nandini nodded and said..

N: Mai thik hu...

Manik had turned hearing her voice and moved to the other side of the bed while he was carrying his daughter...