Chapter 33

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any....

N: Please don't leave me...

Her these words meant too many things and could be interpreted in many ways but Manik did not just jump into anything and react so he did not say anything just tighten his hold on her while she just kept on crying.. May be this crying can lessen down the stress that she has build up lately...

While Nandini just hung herself to him like a baby does to a mother.. She just needed her mother right now but she felt herself to be so unfortunate that she do not have anyone whom she can call as her own.... 

Manik was confused as to why she was saying like this because he has given her assurance many times that he is always there..

M: Nandini look at me...

He said to her after breaking the hug while she was not ready to so Manik broke it forcefully.

Nandini's eyes were still having tears like a waterfall... So Manik carefully cleared them and then made her look at him...

M: I am always here in front of you... What happened to you so sudden...

Nandini did not say anything but just kept on crying...

M: please Nandini... Aise thodi na rote hai... I am there see I am never gonna leave your side not in this birth till my breath is there...

N: can you bring my mom dad to me... Please I want them... I need them... I want my mother's warmth to hug me...

Manik then took her in side hug and said...

M: from today consider me as your mother father siblings or any relation want to... You can be a kid you can do whatever you want to I am just a call away if not beside you...

N: no I cannot be dependent on you... What if you leave me one day... I know I am not your type of person so no no no I cannot be dependent on you... Yes... This is right I cannot depend on you..

Nandini was like talking to herself more than Manik... She was making herself believe that she should not depend on him...

M: hey... Hey why are you thinking that I will leave you... You are my wife and you will be wife throughout my life.. You are the only lady in my life and the next lady or girl who will if come then that would be our daughter if in case we are blessed with one.. I cannot let you go Nandini I might sound selfish to you.. But I really need you in my life.

N: No Manik I don't think these things are gonna workout.. No Eventually you  will get fed up from me and leave me. This is what happens to everyone in my life, eventually they all leave me..

Saying this she was about to leave from there.. She moved out from there to balcony when Manik pulled her by catching her waist in time and making her turn he then hugged her tight...

 She moved out from there to balcony when Manik pulled her by catching her waist in time and making her turn he then hugged her tight