Epilouge

Ok guys here is the next update on public demand...

Please ignore mistakes if any...

It has been 3 years since the day when finally Manik shed away all his fears and committed to Nandini that yes finally he is in love with his wife and he has no fears in accepting the same.

It was one fine morning where Manik was sleeping with the most beautiful girl in his arms.. For her he can put the world on her feet if she asks for... He is now here the Three times consecutive Business Man award winner Man but a family oriented Man...

 He is now here the Three times consecutive Business Man award winner Man but a family oriented Man

Well that girl was none other than Aishi (How many thought it is Nandini). Aishi was no less than the most adorable bundle of joy for Manik and Nandini both. She too was snuggling more and more in Manik. 

It is the best place for her to hide from the world. She loves to be in his embrace... Soon both of them flinched in their sleep as they herd a loud noise...

Well that sound belonged to no one else but Nandini as Aishi had school and she was not waking up.. Nandini has already tried to wake them up for mostly 3-4 times. But she being papa's baby was not even moving an inch.. Waking up Manik and Aishi is like having rain in heavy drought.. They both are same especially when it comes to sleep...

And hearing Nandini's shout both of them flinched and opened their eyes to look at each other and made their eyes big as they knew that now the lava is gonna burst on them and specially on Manik for pampering Aishi to this extent. 

Manik immediately picked her up and took her to washroom to brush... Soon he got water also ready for her and made her ready after having bath... He was so quick because he knew that if by any means Aishi is late then he will be dead.

Soon Aishi was ready in a beautiful dress and they both moved to have breakfast and the moment they both sat they saw Nandini who was serving Raj and Dadi red with anger.

Aishi: mumma dudhu...

Nandini did not respond to her and kept her glass of milk in front of her. 

Aishi made innocent eyes and said...

Aishi: Molning mumma... Mumma angly on Aishi...

Nandini could not resist that charm of her's and immediately her eyes turned soft...

N: Mumma a bit angry... Why did Aishi made mumma shout so much... Aishi is a good girl na then why acting so lazy...

Aishi just looked down... and after few moments she said..

Aishi: Soly...

Nandini immediately smiled kissed her cheek with a sound making Aishi smiled the brightest and that was the moment all had that same bright smile reflecting on everyone's face to the brightest.. 

Nandini took her place in between  Aishi and Manik... Manik tried to put a hand on her hand under the table but Nandini pinched his hand with her other and Manik pressed his lips.. He knew that he is almost dead now.