Chapter 45

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment... On demand I have added some father daughter moments...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon time started to pass.. Manan were growing closeness with each passing day. While for them their world revolved around Aishi who was now walking on her hands and knees.. She would want to run around making Nandini hell tired with running behind her. While once Manik is home she would make loud sounds to grab his attention..

While Manik and Aishi would talk something with no one would understand as Aishi was very talkative. She would keep on shouting for attention and the moment some one starts calling her she would laugh and talk.

She has also started getting her teeth because of which she would become cranky and would want to cry every now and then. While because of all this Nandini started getting damn tired as it was a full time job to take care of Aishi and because of this her attention from Manik would reduce. 

She would forget get his clothes for office or she would just ignore him at times because Aishi would be free and her time would be always for Aishi. Their personal dates were not happening in last two months. She even forgot his birthday as Aishi was vaccinated the previous day and  she was down with fever.

The whole day went away and Nandini did not come out of room while at Night when he reached his room with some expectations Nandini was sleeping with Aishi on her snuggling more and more in her.

Manik felt hurt as for the first time he expected or we can say wanted someone to wish him and that person did not. He still remembered how much special she had made his day during his first birthday after marriage. 

She had got the ultra sound reports till then framed and had prepared a cake all by herself even after his strict warning on not entering the kitchen because of her pregnancy while that night too was way too special for them..

But she did not even wish him and that is what hurt him more. But then when he saw her sleeping peacefully with Aishi on her he  thought to forget all the things and move on. He changed and slept beside them after kissing both of them..

But being forgetful or negligent about things was the most common for Nandini. She would get frustrated in smallest of things. Today it was like Nandini was down with heavy fever but she ignored herself and was doing her routine.

When she was doing pooja with dadi she fainted then and there.. Dadi immediately asked a servant to go and call Manik. Soon in few mins Manik was there and soon Manik picked her up and took her to their room. Aishi was with Raj so there was nothing to worry about it..

When Manik picked her up he found her to be too hot and so on reaching the room the first thing he did was to check her temperature.  He found it to be 102 degree and so he called a doctor while Dadi asked him to keep cold water strips on her forehead and he did that..

A servant came with crying Aishi at that very same moment and Manik took her from him. She must be hungry so dadi mashed a banana and asked Manik to feed her as she was not moving from Manik's arms.

Manik was feeding her or we can say trying to feed her but she was not ready to have only. At one place Manik was in stress that Nandini is not well on the other side Aishi was also not cooperating with him..

 At one place Manik was in stress that Nandini is not well on the other side Aishi was also not cooperating with him