Chapter 12

Ok guys here is the another update for all of you...

Well guys please do vote and comment on the story..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manik entered Raj's room to find him still awake and tossing around.. Well actually Raj used to have some uneasiness at times but as usual he never complained about it neither to Manik nor to Nandini... So he would just bear with it.. 

M: Papa are you fine.. Why haven't you slept till now..

Raj: Nothing beta bas was not feeling sleepy.. But why are you looking disturbed..

Manik just hugged him tight and said I am not able to help her papa..

Raj: Kya baat hai beta.. Tell me clearly...

Manik took two to three deep breath and then looked at Raj and informed him that tomorrow is the death anniversary of Nandini's parents..

Raj also felt bad for her but he knows that Manik at present can only help her to come out of it and so he said..

Raj: Manik I know what you are going through but for tomorrow you need to forget yourself and live for her.. Stay with her the whole day to make her believe that she is no longer all alone.. She needs Tender love and care which I know is difficult for you but at least for the promise you gave her to be beside her in all good and bad  be with her and give her the that warmth that she at present is providing you and me us both.. She is lacking that warmth but still she is providing to both of us..

Manik nodded and once again hugged Raj tight as if for now losing all his worries in that hug for now.. While after being a bit light hearted he moved back to the room giving instructions to Raj that if he does not feel well then to call them immediately.. When Manik moved to room he found Nandini making their bed..

Manik smiled at her which she now returned and that also a genuine one giving an assurance to Manik that she is fine for now but  a bit disturbed.. He moved to change and took his place beside her but today he took her in a hug and said those words which were needed for Nandini at that point of time..

M: I am there with you.. 

Nandini just let out a sigh of relief which she herself was not aware because she relaxed with his those words.. It was like some soothing Magic created at that very moment for her..   

Being exhausted with all these things soon Nandini was fast asleep as being in his arms she had that safe feeling.. while Manik was just stroking her hair till he found her to be in deep sleep. 

Manik's POV

I will be there with you Nandini.. dad is right you just need a presence by your side at this point.. it is my turn to return a bit of favours that you have been doing for me.. I mean just imagine what would have I done if you won't enter my life in form of angel.. No one can take care of dad in the way you are taking.. You are making him happy to that extent that sometimes he himself is so carefree that he forgets that he has a short span of life to live..

End of POV

Thinking all this soon sleep took over him and both slept snuggling in each other's arms..

At around 4:00 am Nandini's alarm rang which disturbed  both Manan's sleep.. Nandini asked Manik to sleep as she has some work..

Manik did not buy it at least for today but he pretended to sleep.. while Nandini got ready in white clothes silently and went down to the Pooja room..

She was collecting all the Pooja things and then was about to pick up a whole lot which included the donation things and all the pooja related things.. But to her surprise she was soon supported with a pair of hands which was of no one else but Manik...